Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread? | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Tua is NOT the guy Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my contention was with a poster who claimed New England(by virtue of their loss to Miami) could not possibly a playoff team. And it's not with a certain publication or writer, there is a general consensus that the Patriots will be in the playoffs this year. Peter King is still a moron but he may be right here.
As far as Tua goes, the Jay Fiedler comp is way off-base imo. That guy really did have a weak arm and was a slow thinker to boot. Tua has a quick mind, a quicker release and while not a Howitzer, a stronger arm. I will say this- not many QBs have the grit of Jay Fiedler and he will always be a favorite of mine for that.
I loved the guy. He was tough. I was simply saying record can be deceiving.

And maybe step up to support the site especially if it's important to you. But then again despite being a PITA Voluminous poster, correct me if I'm wrong but nyjunc depended on others to do the heavy lifting
My God. That poster really did a number on you. Have you spoken to a psychiatrist about this?

Guys knock off the personal stuff or it will be deleted

That goes for both sides of the argument

Carry on

This is a real thread on a MIAMI DOLPHINS fan site?...sad...remember fans get the team they deserve....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom