***Official UCF 2010 Football Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official UCF 2010 Football Thread***

Possum

I'M AMAZIN', YEA, IM ALL THAT!!
Reaction score
Can't believe I forgot to start this. Well, UCF won tonight 38-7. Team looked good from what I could tell, special teams is a little iffy but it's special teams. NC State next week. GOD, I love college football.

UCF-1.gif

OLD SCHOOL, LOVE IT.

So whoever on here is a UCF fan here's a thread for us. GO KNIGHTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be the only Knight fan here. Where's RDS when I need him. But anyway, big game today against NC State. Wish I could be there. But have no fear ill be there soon. GO KNIGHTS!!!!

Knight fan, here. (Son attends.) Almost a hell of a comeback last night.

Knight fan, here. (Son attends.) Almost a hell of a comeback last night.

Turnovers are a killer, but nice win tonight. Took 3 games to get a int and bruce miller runs it back for a touchdown. Kansas State next week and it will be on SunSports if I read it right on tv. Go Knights!! and calabrese sucks.

You're right about Calabrese. Too inconsistent. Godfrey's their guy.

Nice win last night. On national tv, too. Too bad the stadium wasn't completely full.

Very good game on wednesday. 42 - 7 win over UAB. Student section was packed, that was a good thing at least students are coming out to the game. Granted they cancelled classes for the night. 2 turnovers returned for td's and the running attack looks unstoppable, wish they could keep it consistent. GO KNIGHTS!!!!

Alright. UCF vs the blundering turds from marshall. Game starts @ 8 on ESPN. GO KNIGHTS!!!

Another dominating win against marshall. Homecoming next saturday against rice and I got work off.

shannamclaughlinaxismagazine_10-1.jpg

ENJOY!!!!

Awesome weekend. Stayed in the same hotel with the rice owls, hooted up and down the hallways at 3 in the morning, peed on the team bus. but, Im going up again. ECU vs UCF for what will pretty much be all the marbles. Maybe I'll get lucky too. OOOOOOOOOO :d-day:

So another big foe comes to town and they get put down, now the next test is Houston. 8pm tonight on ESPN dos. But anyway, UCF is inching a little close to being ranked for the first time in school history. Best season since Culpepper was in town. Next week os southern piss and Im trying to get up to that one too. GO KNIGHTS!!!

Well, they didn't hold onto their first Top #25 ranking for long...but they are back in it as #25 and Liberty Bowl bound!

Let's go Knights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom