Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert.. | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official UFC/MMA Thread..Spoiler Alert..

I called the shot!!!! Way to go Weidman!!!

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

I agree.....GSP is in trouble. Bad matchup for him.

I hope you're right. I'm tired of GSP making love for 5 rounds.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

And I used to be a GSP fan.

I hope you're right. I'm tired of GSP making love for 5 rounds.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

And I used to be a GSP fan.

There's 2 things I know pretty well...... Football and Fighting. I'm not saying I always call the fights right...... But I'm right more often then not. J.H. hits like a freight train and is just as good a wrestler. I don't see GSP laying and praying for 5 rounds this time. I think JH gets him in the 3rd.

Can't wait for Mighty Mouse vs. Moraga should be a heck of a show. Entertaining card overall with Guilard vs Danzig and Mitrione vs Shaub. Hey and it's free like it should always be.

Rematch confirmed:
[video=youtube;A5TqyX3vuJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5TqyX3vuJw[/video]
[video=youtube;I6Zb92IfHkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Zb92IfHkI[/video]

Rousey vs. Tate is the Co-Main

Good hopefully Weidman can silence all the people who say he doesn't deserve the belt.

He's gonna beat Weidman like a drum & then we'll finally get to see some superfights.

No he's gonna pretend to be Muhammed Ali, dance around, and get caught again. Weidman is the worst possible match up for Silva. He danced around because he knows he can't stop the takedown but he underestimated Chris's stand up game. I'm a Silva fan but nobody stays on top forever. What super fight do you think we will see? Jones? If Weidman did that to Silva I can't even imagine what Jones would do to him. GSP? He's got enough on his plate as it is with Big Rig. If silva wants to fight a welterweight that does nothing for his legacy.

No he's gonna pretend to be Muhammed Ali, dance around, and get caught again. Weidman is the worst possible match up for Silva. He danced around because he knows he can't stop the takedown but he underestimated Chris's stand up game. I'm a Silva fan but nobody stays on top forever. What super fight do you think we will see? Jones? If Weidman did that to Silva I can't even imagine what Jones would do to him. GSP? He's got enough on his plate as it is with Big Rig. If silva wants to fight a welterweight that does nothing for his legacy.

I guess I'm not really in a power position right now but we'll have to wait & see who wins the rematch. I'll put some Vcash on it if I remember to ask NY to set the event up. If Weidman takes him out again, I'll tip my cap & acknowledge that he's the real deal. Silva still has like 8 fights on his contract after his Weidman rematch, so a GSP v Silva fight would probably be one of the bigger fights in UFC history. I think Silva wins, but GSP is & always will be a bigger name than Chael Sonnen, Stephan Bonner, Chris Weidman, etc. What that does for his legacy is hard to know, but that's a distant second behind how entertaining a fight that would be.

If he wants to jump straight to the Jon Jones fight I'd be stoked for that as well. I'm actually with you there, though. Sonnen didn't have too difficult a time taking Anderson down, & Jon Jones took Sonnen down like it was absolutely nothing. Jon Jones is one Tuesday at KFC away from being a Heavyweight, so he obviously has a big advantage in size & strength. If Jones comes out in round 1 & decides he's going to out wrestle Silva from the jump, it's a done deal. But if Silva can get in Jones' head like he tried to do with Weidman & get him to strike with him, then it's anybody's game. Who wins that fight I don't really care, but I think it'd be a travesty if it didn't happen. I'm sure you'd agree with me there.

I used to the idea of Silva vs Jones, but the more I think about it the less I want to see it. I just really don't want to see Silva get worked over. I hate when I see awesome fighters start to decline.It killed me to see Fedor and Wanderlei Silva fall apart. Anderson already said he would lose to Jones I think those to dont even want each other. I think the best thing for the sport would be Jon Jones becoming a Heavyweight title contender.

Just an FYI....local UFC fighter Mike Rio from Miami will be signing autographs at Ultracon in Hialeah this weekend.

I used to the idea of Silva vs Jones, but the more I think about it the less I want to see it. I just really don't want to see Silva get worked over. I hate when I see awesome fighters start to decline.It killed me to see Fedor and Wanderlei Silva fall apart. Anderson already said he would lose to Jones I think those to dont even want each other. I think the best thing for the sport would be Jon Jones becoming a Heavyweight title contender.

IF Silva can beat Weidman.....Which I don't see happening....... A Silva vs. Jones fight would be a joke. I've been saying it for over a year now. Jones is a bigger faster version of Silva with wrestling ability. I see Silva getting hurt badly against Jones if that fight ever goes off. All this talk is mute anyway because Weidman is going to get him again. Call me crazy...... But this time he's going to sub Silva. That's my prediction.

I couldnt agree with you more. It's refreshing to see someone who thinks Weidman's legit. Your not crazy at all I can totally see Chris submitting him.

[video=youtube;LBNh9dZ3jqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNh9dZ3jqU[/video]

That was great. Stockton 209 homie!

Back
Top Bottom