Official University of Florida Promises to Destroy Alabama Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official University of Florida Promises to Destroy Alabama Thread

As a student at Plattsburgh State University, I promise to sit on my couch in my suite and watch other teams beat Alabama because:

A.) We don't have a football team.
B.) We're Division III.

It doesn't really matter. After 3-4 years he will be gone anyway. I do believe there will be quite a bit of motivation for LSU to beat him next season. In fact I have a date to make the game on Nov. 3rd and another for a steak dinner on the 4th from a co-worker who claims LSU will never win as long as Saban is coach. I like mine cooked medium.

I agree with Don Shula about Saban I never want to hear his name mentioned again, he is a coward. it's much easier to coach in college than it is on the NFL level

I agree with Don Shula about Saban I never want to hear his name mentioned again, he is a coward. it's much easier to coach in college than it is on the NFL level
I wouldn't say easier...just different. But if you don't want "his" name mentioned you will have to change yours.:tongue::D

Count me in that number although it will pain me to pull for the gators

Back
Top Bottom