Official University of Florida Promises to Destroy Alabama Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official University of Florida Promises to Destroy Alabama Thread

DeFINSeWins

Saban=GATOR BAIT
Reaction score
As a freshman at the University of Florida, I PROMISE that we, the Florida Gators, will take care of saban for my next three years at school.

Officialy declaring Saban....GATOR BAIT!:judge: :eating:

The only bowl game Saban will be going to will be the Toilet Bowl
:nate:

SABAN:monkeyl: :fh:

GO DOLPHINS!

GO GATORS!

haha, LSU, UF, AUBURN, TENNESSEE all have better teams than alabama. Possibly even south carolina.

ALABAMA, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!

As an incoming freshman at the University of Arkansas, I wish I could say we'll beat Saban's Tide every year, but I doubt it as long as we have Nutt.

It's too bad the Bama/Hogs game next year is in Tuscaloosa. I'd love to see us beat up on Saban's weak first year team.

As a UT Vols fan, I officially will be rooting for Florida this coming season.

...For one game anyway.

Excuse me...I must go :barf:

...I can't believe I actually said I'd root for the Gators. I must go listen to Rocky Top now. :lol:

To the thread starter, I'm glad you make guarantees when you don't play for them. That's a very difficult thing to do for you. Also, it should be noted that Florida doesn't see Alabama in the regular season until like 2010. But good luck with all your promises over your next 3 years in school. When would that mean you graduate exactly? Oh yea, spring 2010. Just checking.

As an incoming freshman at the University of Arkansas, I wish I could say we'll beat Saban's Tide every year, but I doubt it as long as we have Nutt.

It's too bad the Bama/Hogs game next year is in Tuscaloosa. I'd love to see us beat up on Saban's weak first year team.

I bet that Arkansas running back you have, McFadden, will go into Tuscaloosa and run wild. That guy is good. Real good. That guy can throw the ball as well as Randle El with the Redskins too. He's dangerous to SEC defenses ... a defensive coordinator's nightmare. I see him being a top draft pick for the NFL. I know he surprised the hell out of Auburn this year.

haha, i for one root for all the other sec teams in bowl games, vs. outside competition etc. it reflects the conference and makes the whole conference better thus making the SEC winner look better and have a better chance at a national championship( my gators this season). Well, i'm going to have to change my past thinking in rootin for SEC Teams minus Alabama for every game they dont play the gators. it's gonna be fun beatin up on saban. i'm sure lsu is gonna have some fun with it too

As an FAU student, I promise that in the future, if we meet 'Bama, we'll make them a part of our highlight reel.

To the thread starter, I'm glad you make guarantees when you don't play for them. That's a very difficult thing to do for you. Also, it should be noted that Florida doesn't see Alabama in the regular season until like 2010. But good luck with all your promises over your next 3 years in school. When would that mean you graduate exactly? Oh yea, spring 2010. Just checking.

wat the hell is your problem???? damnn you should chill out. you come attackin me like that? arent we all dolphins fans on here just tryin to blow some steam after the saban situation? jeezus. don't be mad your college team sucks and the Gators are actually good. if i didnt know better id think you were an alabama fan

wat the hell is your problem???? damnn you should chill out. you come attackin me like that? arent we all dolphins fans on here just tryin to blow some steam after the saban situation? jeezus. don't be mad your college team sucks and the Gators are actually good. if i didnt know better id think you were an alabama fan

I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out some major flaws in your "promises." And go visit the college forum, and you'll see I'm certainly not one on here to be mad if my college team sucks, since I consider them slightly above average to begin with anyways.

Back
Top Bottom