Official Vikings vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - Nov. 19 | Page 101 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Vikings vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - Nov. 19

Ronnie's stats are pathetic. Hope he's OK for Thursday we need to be balanced. Once Minny stopped the passing game we had nothing. I wonder how many NFL games were won with negative rushing yards.
JT will be getting mad props after this game.

Good win, and even though Ronnie struggled, Harrington had a good game and the D put up a superb effort. Harrington outplayed the stone footed Johnson, who ironically outplayed Culpepper last year in Minny, and would've been better had the Chambers TD counted. The Vik's have been good against the run, but still, 2 yards?!? Good thing Harrington was mostly accurate with his passes and our D helped negate Ronnie's bad play. Not sure if the OL was wholly at fault because they didn't give up a single sack today. Overall, everyone played well save for Ronnie.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, MY GERMAN BUDDY.

3-0 after the Bye week. Were Rollin'

yeah, that's true, but hopefully not too late, we'll play against much better football teams then the vikes! 2 yards for ronnie is just awful! :shakeno: we need to score much more points with our offense, our defense can't win every game for us!

yeah we won and they covered-i put the house on the phins to cover and whew they did! I am riding the phins baby the rest of the season! i put 180 bucks on them to win and won 163! Yeah they keep me alive otherwise i was gonna call it quits for this year! I am disciplined u know!

Montella said:
yeah, that's true, but hopefully not too late, we'll play against much better football teams then the vikes! 2 yards for ronnie is just awful! :shakeno: we need to score much more points with our offense, our defense can't win every game for us!

Ronnie will bouce back.
Next game, the Lions. A must win. To keep the momemtum going.

Our defense was very solid today, but your right they can'y do it all.

icephinfan said:
Ronnie will bouce back.
Next game, the Lions. A must win. To keep the momemtum going.

Our defense was very solid today, but your right they can'y do it all.

yeah, i hope so, but must win games are dangerous games, so we have to stay focus on both sides of the ball against the lions!

Montella said:
yeah, i hope so, but must win games are dangerous games, so we have to stay focus on both sides of the ball against the lions!

YES,Exactly.

Let's hope Chambers lights it up on Turkeyday, like he did against the Cowboys.

icephinfan said:
YES,Exactly.

Let's hope Chambers lights it up on Turkeyday, like he did against the Cowboys.

yeah, he's our #1 receiver and we're unable to give him the ball that much to make big plays. look what chad johnson did in the last 2 games! :eek: i want to see some big plays on turkey day! :D

Back
Top Bottom