*** Official Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 TANK BOWL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I will be in attendance for one of the biggest showcases of professional football ineptitude! Section 138!

ded9tqi6a5r31.jpg

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

ATgyAQ1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

qiJ7BF2.png

bSnKmDP.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

Last edited:
Well.... the skins have never won in Miami 0-5....soooo, do we keep the streak alive?

There is a strong possibly the OL will be LT Dieter or Webb LG Reed or Donnal or Calhoun C Kilgore RG Boehm and RT Prince or Webb. Dieter has practiced all week at LT. Jeese Davis is a game-time decision. I think it will be WEBB DIETER KILGORE BOEHM PRINCE. With 11 Questionable players (what was the bye week for it did nothing to heal the injured)? Their are more injured now as there was on Week 4. I am gonna say 3 out 11 suit up. Then again, they may all play who ****ing knows. Just go out there play hard, have some fun and win the game!!! FINS UP BABY!!!

Great graphic on the tank bowl @Adam First and thanks for doing these threads!

Yeah, this is our first meaningful loss, let's see what this tank is really made of. Hopefully, not the recovery after everything possible to gain has gone type stuff like with the Matt Moore led comeback kings who started 0-7 only to recover and atrociously lose the Suck-for-Luck sweepstakes, and bringing us the Tannehill era. Today's game … is for keeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom