Official Word On the Uniform Change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Word On the Uniform Change

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Here is the reply from the Dolphins organization about the possibility of a uniform change:

We just updated our uniforms in 1998 andhave no plans at this time to change

This came straight from the moderator of the official site so and it doesn't appear as though anything will be changing. While I'd like to see the uniforms modernized, I simply don't think it's going to happen under the current ownership/management. :cool:

This should be good news for all of you purists out there.:D

Thank god. I knew there wasn't gonna be a change but this is great news just to have my beliefs confirmed. :)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Thank god. I knew there wasn't gonna be a change but this is great news just to have my beliefs confirmed. :)
:cooldude:

I mean my son is only 6 I already have bought him 2 sets of Fin sheets to keep him up w/the new logos. ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
:cooldude:

I mean my son is only 6 I already have bought him 2 sets of Fin sheets to keep him up w/the new logos. ;)

Yeah, sure, you bought them for your son;) Okay.

BB:lol:

My kids not even born yet...

...so I don't want the aqua 54 he barfs on from May/June to be out of date!!! That would be embarrassing.:lol:

my den............

has actually been referred to as a shrine, to the dolphins and marino. for my birthday and christmas thats a good standby, relatives don't have to go out of their way to find a gift, plus i pick up something every now and again. when i went JRS i almost had to rent a u-haul, i didn't know if they'd let me get on the plane with all the stuff i had!:D :confused:

GAZ!

so, this will be your first! congrats! mine are 28 and 31. when they're young, they're so cute, then they become teenagers and you can't wait for em to leave, after they leave, you want em to bring the grandkids over more!:D

Yes it's my first...

...and after years of experience of other people's babies leaking wet and smelly on me I have some grasp of what lies ahead!!

I am determined to give him a footbal heritage (my parents didn't for me, because they didn't have any interest). I started liking the dolphins because they were a powerhouse with Danny boy with a great history (not to mention the great vacation destination that is Miami).

I recently introduced my father-in-law to football, during the Broncos game, but was unable to retain him for the phin faithful. He went back, saw Brett Favre on TV and decided he was going to follow the Packers.

That's one of the reasons I want to see a franchise quarterback selected in the next few drafts, so my boy doesn't get seduced by the pretty aerial game of another team.

And my father in law will regret his disloyalty bigstyle, when we make fools of the PAK this season.:stooges::lol:

my oldest is a diehard dolfan!

the youngest, i couldn't seem to gey his mind on anything, he was too busy with drugs and his friends blowing smoke up his ass to like anything i liked. he's doing time now and as much as it hurts me to say it, it serves him right! i've tried to talk to him, but its the drugs telling you anything you want to hear. if he wants to change, it won't be anything i tell him, it'll be because he wants too!:(

That's a tough story 06...

...sorry to hear about the wayward one. I hope he's as good at fielding wet soap and the Marks brothers were at fielding Marino's spirals.

All to often you hear of kids going off the rails and you know they could benefit from your advice, but you know they wont take it aswell. Cos' you were once in their shoes and know you had to make your own mistakes. If only the wisdom of grey hair could be manufactured into candy...:rolleyes:

the oldest counter balances...............

we both flew into dallas and hooked up, then flew to ft lauderdale and went to a dolphin game 2 years ago. he's almost as much of a diehard as i am!:D

Have you guys seen the Seahawks new emblems?? It is badass.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom