**Official World Cup 2014 Thread** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official World Cup 2014 Thread**

Who will win the 2014 World Cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Germany

• Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Colombia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

• Italy

• England

• Netherlands

• United States

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just awful and embarassing. Felt like I was watching the Dolphins vs the Bills last year.

There haven't been many protests since the Cup started since Brazilians can't turn down a good party, but I think this result will bring the protests back. And if Argentina wins the Final, it could get ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10384664_725439607528764_287558278719405-1.jpg

Argentina in the final . . . Messi gets his shot to cement his legacy.

Damn, I bet the other goal keeper saves atleast 2 or 3 of those penalty kicks.

Argentina vs. Germany---- two great football powers go at it again! (we have a lot of history together). Germany has had a well deserved advantage lately, but this is a chance for Argentina to snatch another World Cup from the Germans (channel Mexico '86) and break a long standing streak the Teutons have over the albiceleste. It's an epic battle of titans, I would have preferred Brazil vs. Argentina, but this matchup would be my second choice. Cue in the drama!, and they say soccer is boring!...:crazy:

Whatever happened to that guy that was going to be the next Pele? Freddy Adu? Not sure of the spelling but wasn't he like the greatest soccer kid in the world. :confused:

Whatever happened to that guy that was going to be the next Pele? Freddy Adu? Not sure of the spelling but wasn't he like the greatest soccer kid in the world. :confused:

Welp he tried playing with adults and pros at 14 and well..... that didn't work out well. He is only 25 and his career is seen as over. Also by that I mean that like you said "the next Pele" and he has not done anything even close to that lol

Give Germany a point, they take Brazil.

In with the first inappropriate Germany joke.

ZA_20140709_Bung_long_live_Hitler_840_45-1.jpg

:err::rolleyes2::crazy:

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Phins_4_Ever or whatever your name is..... I sense a tinge of jealousy in your childish comeback.....are you a frustrated fan from an eliminated country?

:confused:

Care to explain....

Next pele my ass. He was a decent talent blown up by nike to sell football stuff in the US ( or was it addidas) he had a trial at united at the time and failed big time

He had a workout with a dutch team this week actually first time id heard of him in years.... again flopped

Have to eliminate this consolation game. It's a joke that no player wants to play in.

Yea but its more money for fifa and the tv companies so sadly its not going anywhere

Van Gaal would have officially started as our manager by now if it wasnt for that stupid game

I thought the Dutch played with some quality in this third place game, which was good to see.

Brazil is a train wreck though.

The ref was a mess too.

Still one game to go, but Arjen Robben is probably the MVP of this world cup for me. I know the James kid out of Columbia, Mueller from Germany and Messi will all be popular choices . . . but Robben's pace and ability to create something has been absolutely a pleasure to watch in this tournament.

Felipao needs to go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom