Offseason 2007- BigTime Free agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason 2007- BigTime Free agents

Which Free agent are we most likely to sign

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
clements....samule will stay with the pats they will not let another big player go

If we can get one or more of those FA's I certainly won't mind. Adalius Thomas seems like the right guy to put next to Zach and Crowder. Considering we need a shutdown corner, Samuel and Clements are great options. I like Dielman and Steinbach even though our primary concerns on the OL are LT and C, which don't really have any appealing options out there save for the draft. Jeno James, Jacox, Hadnot, Shelton, and Fonoti are serviceable at those positions anyways.

I certainly wouldn't mind if we got Adalius Thomas...

...but I would be all over Dielman like white on rice if the Chargers didn't manage to get him back in the fold. He's like the next Brian Waters.

He learned as a backup under Hudson Houck, became a very good starter in 2005, and has been awesome this year.

I think what we really need is to reunite Hadnot and Carey at RG & RT, we need to get a Dielman to play LG, and we need to find a C and LT. We may even consider bringing back McKinney at C...he did alright in 2005. I know he's as exciting as a french art film but he gets the job done there and he's cheap.

And LT is a conundrum that I'll never know how to answer. To draft or not to draft. Oh the dilemma.

Why not Shelton at RG... I think they leave Had, Shelt, and Carey the same...

Adalius Thomas and Nate Clements would be my two picks.

Clements is especially appealing, as he helps us and hurts a division rival at the same time. Although Asanti Samuel would also fit that category, I can't believe the Pats would let him go.

And to correct your original post, Drew Brees was not going to cost us any draft picks. That particular blunder was expended on the bum we DID get.

All of the above? Briggs personally if the Bears don't throw a franchise tag on him. A LB core with Zach, Channing and Briggs would be scary.

Why not Shelton at RG... I think they leave Had, Shelt, and Carey the same...

Because the current offensive line as it stands today is not good enough and we should be looking for ways to improve it. Problems are not isolated to the left side of the line. We should be looking for ways to improve the right side as well.

Rex Hadnot is just too slow to be a good center. He's an ok center right now because he has skills in other areas that help him deal with his lack of mobility. But, he's still suited IMO for the guard position.

I think we should probably draft a center. I just don't know what to do about left tackle.

Back
Top Bottom