Offseason/draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason/draft

Screenshot_20191108-185531(1).png
I like FanSpeaks draft simulator but in no way is it realistic to think Swift and Biadasz will be available at emd of 2nd/early 3rd.

I think we'll pick up a ton of CB, Edge, Safety depth at the end of the draft and in free agency. People say the same about offensive line but I'm really not thinking any quality OL is going to make it to FA this offseason.

The whole thing is we are in great positions to get awesome players for the next 2 yrs.Yes it is great to get our franchise qb right away because as fans we can breathe easier. However we need to build an NFL team from the bottom up. It does not help to have a franchise qb w/o supporting cast. I am hoping for a top 4 pick in this draft, Good lunchbox free agent signings, and filling out our roster with the best players we can draft.

Guys knock it off

Do not attack your fellow posters

Discuss the thread topic without name calling

The rules are simple and if you can not follow them your posts will be deleted and you may be banned from this discussion

Do not reply just be civil or be gone.

You two should post in the lounge. You'd fit right in :ffic:

Lol, moving up is the mentality of half the Dolphin fans. It’s a horrible idea!

Absolutely, unless some deranged GM decides to allow us to move up in the 1st by giving them our 1st and a 7th...Lol

Back
Top Bottom