Offseason predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offseason predictions

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay there's one more game left that matters then we will all be utterly and completely bored until September. I thought I would make a couple of predictions for the Phins happenings during the offseason.

Jay will be told to take a cut and stay as backup or to pack up his big nose and dumbo ears and get the F out.

Ogun will be permitted to leave to another team and we will recieve a first and third round pick in exchange.

Timbo will take a paycut

The Phins will use the lower of the two first round pics to draft a QB

Griese will get told to hit the road

Rosenfeld-stein-berg what ever his name is will once again be passed over and stay third string. If Jay leaves he will be given a shot as backup.

Phins will force some paycuts on players to acquire a deep passing vet QB to train the rookie

There will be 15 references alone by the time of the draft by the S. Fla media about wishing Marino would put the pads back on

Mare will recieve a stern talking to from Marino

The attendance of Chris Carter's F.A.S.T program in Boca will see record attendance by the Dolphins in the offseason due to Marino's orders

Did I miss anything?

I guess in hindsight Rosenfeld won't be back-up as the rookie will occupy that spot.

God D@mn I love this team!

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
Did I miss anything?
our OL w/suck since we have only 1 starter returning likely (Ruddy and Perry to be cut).

1) Junior Seau comes back
2) Tim-Bo will retire
3) Zgonina will take Tim-Bo's spot
4) D. Gardner will want to come back and plea to come back to Miami

:dedolfan: Dude, I hate to break it to you but our O-line sucked billygoat scrotum last year with them. I think we could do better strating from scratch. Let's draft good and work some free agent magic.

:dedolfan:

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
I guess in hindsight Rosenfeld won't be back-up as the rookie will occupy that spot.

God D@mn I love this team!

I seriously doubt that. You'd put a green rookie as a back up over someone with 2+ years under Norv and with not only preseason experience but actual NFL game time?

Wow, I surely hope not, Sage deserves #2.

Back
Top Bottom