Ogbah Fully Cleared Medically | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogbah Fully Cleared Medically

Good to hear. I know a lot of ppl bitch about, and want to unload the contract, but I think he has value for this team. I doubt you can replace him for less money.
This. Also, Chubb consistently misses games like Armstead.

It’ll be interesting to see if Fangio will have a blitz package to get Ogbah and Chubb on the field together with Phillips to go hunt.

I mean I’m happy he’s back but if he’s ready to go I wouldn’t look past a team that was desperate for a starting def end let’s say because of an injury, be opposed to trade him.

Good to hear. I know a lot of ppl bitch about, and want to unload the contract, but I think he has value for this team. I doubt you can replace him for less money.
My concern with Ogbah has a lot more to do with the back issues he had last year before suffering his tricep injury. Prior to last season, he was definitely one of the top players on the defense. Unfortunately back injuries are hard to overcome once they become an issue. Especially in the NFL, where getting hit constantly is just a fact of playing the game.

Hopefully he can be the player he was prior to the 2022 season and his back will not be an issue in 2023.

My concern with Ogbah has a lot more to do with the back issues he had last year before suffering his tricep injury. Prior to last season, he was definitely one of the top players on the defense. Unfortunately back injuries are hard to overcome once they become an issue. Especially in the NFL, where getting hit constantly is just a fact of playing the game.

Hopefully he can be the player he was prior to the 2022 season and his back will not be an issue in 2023.

Hopefully the long recovery for the triceps injury gave his back time to heal up too. That paired up with being healthy for the summer to work on strength and conditioning, should bode well for him. 🙏

If this team can stay healthy all season....

good things metal GIF by Made in the Pile

If this team can stay healthy all season....

good things metal GIF by Made in the Pile
No team stays healthy for an entire season. The best you can hope for is that none of the top tier players miss a lot of games or go on IR. Football in a game of attrition and the teams that are able to suffer the least amount of serious injuries during the season are the teams that able to make the playoffs and get to the SB.

No team stays healthy for an entire season. The best you can hope for is that none of the top tier players miss a lot of games or go on IR. Football in a game of attrition and the teams that are able to suffer the least amount of serious injuries during the season are the teams that able to make the playoffs and get to the SB.

Healthy is a general term. Obviously there will be injuries and obviously people will miss games. But if we don't have situations like last year where our secondary was ravaged by injuries and we're running our 2nd and 3rd string QBs out for multiple games, we're gonna have a great season.

Back
Top Bottom