Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Johnson

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phinnish

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So after Ogden's not so great performance last night , who do you lean towards for that spot?

Last night, I had an idea....Why not keep both R. Baker and A. Johnson???

All we have to do is trade J. McKnight....

I think RB and AJ have shown that they can do a better job than JM. They both have good hands, and have played very well during the pre-season. On top of that, they've both impressed me as kick returners....

J. McKnight had a decent game last night, but we already know he's a risk once the season starts....

I know this wont happen, but I liked the thought of both RB and AJ making this team. They have both earned it, and if one of them is cut, he willl certainly be signed very quickly....

Interesting you should mention that

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Mike Oliva over at Phinzone.com has a very nice article in wich he has a theory as to why we should actually carry 6 recievers and keep both Baker and Johnson.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

All we have to do is trade J. McKnight....

I think RB and AJ have shown that they can do a better job than JM. They both have good hands, and have played very well during the pre-season. On top of that, they've both impressed me as kick returners....

J. McKnight had a decent game last night, but we already know he's a risk once the season starts....

I know this wont happen, but I liked the thought of both RB and AJ making this team. They have both earned it, and if one of them is cut, he willl certainly be signed very quickly....

McKnight isn't going to be traded for three reasons:
1) He is a good 2nd or 3rd WR with a lot of speed. OK, he did have several boneheaded plays last year, but its not like he'll be our #1 WR.
2) You never know when Oronde will miss a game. McKnight is good insurance.
3) I doubt teams will be throwing decent draft picks to get McKnight.

I think we should keep Baker, he has worked hard for a long time and really deserves to be on the team.

Bakers gone...I guess it's down to Ogden and AJ.

You know Dave's gonna keep Ogden...he may end up keeping AJ as well though.

Ogden,Baker,or Johnson ?

Cut them all and keep Femi. Make Femi return punts, be the fifth WR, cover kick offs and be the emergency fullback. He seems athletic enough.

Back
Top Bottom