Ogden Rumor Again...(Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogden Rumor Again...(Merged)

Jorser

Insider
Reaction score
Ogden Rumor Again - New

In my own opinion, this rumor regarding Ogden to KC for one of their top 4 CB's seems pretty far fetched....BUT they just put Snoop Minnis and Sylvester Morris on IR and appear to be pretty thin at WR. They could probably use healthy bodies at the position much less play makers, so maybe your new 4th cornerback will be William Bartee and Jeff Ogden will be packaged to KC with a draft pick. Could be feasible. But my problem with the rumor is, are they that desparate at WR to give up one of their top 4 CB's?? Sounds like robbing Peter to pay Paul to me. We shall see.

Re: Ogden Rumor Again - New

Originally posted by Jorser
In my own opinion, this rumor regarding Ogden to KC for one of their top 4 CB's seems pretty far fetched....BUT they just put Snoop Minnis and Sylvester Morris on IR and appear to be pretty thin at WR. They could probably use healthy bodies at the position much less play makers, so maybe your new 4th cornerback will be William Bartee and Jeff Ogden will be packaged to KC with a draft pick. Could be feasible. But my problem with the rumor is, are they that desparate at WR to give up one of their top 4 CB's?? Sounds like robbing Peter to pay Paul to me. We shall see.

is he good at the point of a attack? cus thats all were looking for ya know, guys who are good at the point of attack! im not kidding either!:yell:

Gee someone's a little upset...

I just read that as well about SlyMo and Snoop going on IR and PUP respectively. They definitely need bodies, but I think Darnay Scott all the sudden becoming available will help to alleviate that. Then at least they'd have Morton, Scott, and Kennison there...with Snoop coming back possibly after week 6. I dont know about this Bartee for Ogden thing straight up...I mean, it just doesn't seem like a good trade from their point of view..

HE is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

Man you guys are a little tough...a guy just lost his job.

Hey! He still has money! Its not like his family well being was on it!

I'm glad if it's best for the team...I just sometimes feel bad for the players who don't make it.

I used to play football for a college team and got hurt...it is something you live with forever...and that's not even the NFL...(or anywhere near it!)

Like I said in one of my previous post....I wish him luck elsewhere...BUT NOT HERE!!!!

Originally posted by Phinstd
Man you guys are a little tough...a guy just lost his job.
yeah, but AJ got a job because of it; and he did fumble 3x last year or else he may not have had suck a stigma associated w/him.

He is finally gone!

I was so happy to see that Ogden was finnaly released! Anything less than 3 fumbles by AJ on punt returns and he is my hero.

Yeah I agree with you on this one Dejesus, I was getting tired of my blood pressure going threw the roof every time that Dumba**, went for a fair catch, or tried to catch and run with the ball. GO AJ!!!

Back
Top Bottom