Oguchi Onyewu..heading to Chelsea??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oguchi Onyewu..heading to Chelsea???

Where's Totore and all the Mexican Fans who were talking junk about The Gooch during the WC???

Didn't this guy and Donovan both "disappear" during the World Cup?

Where's Totore and all the Mexican Fans who were talking junk about The Gooch during the WC???

Our problem was your claim that he was the best defender in Concacaf, when he is not even the second best. (as in 1. Rafael Marquez, 2. Carlos Salcido) not with Onguchi himself, who seems to be a very phisical guy.

But things there just talk about interests, I can't tell you how many mexican players have created interest with nothing ever happening with them. Personally I would be surprised, Actually I bet you some phin dollars he does not go to Chelsea.

Our problem was your claim that he was the best defender in Concacaf, when he is not even the second best. (as in 1. Rafael Marquez, 2. Carlos Salcido) not with Onguchi himself, who seems to be a very phisical guy.

But things there just talk about interests, I can't tell you how many mexican players have created interest with nothing ever happening with them. Personally I would be surprised, Actually I bet you some phin dollars he does not go to Chelsea.

I'll second that motion.

Didn't this guy and Donovan both "disappear" during the World Cup?

Many soccer "superstars" all across the world "disappeared" during the World Cup.

Different ball game.. different speed.. different teams.. not easy for everyone to get comfortable.

I still believe that ;)

clear.gif

:lol: You probably haven't seen enough of him. ;)

But I do see this move going through. He is already playing in Europe and has been for quite sometime. So its not like the MLS would interfere with this.

So, has it happened yet?

I mean the transfer deadline is soon isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom