Ogunleye Signs On.....weaver Is Next... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogunleye Signs On.....weaver Is Next...

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There probably won't be much going on this weekend....as EASTER weekend is here.... (yeah, to holiday pay!)

The only news is that DE ADEWALE OGUNLEYE has signed his 1 year tender...for about $300,000. He was a restricted FA.

Next up is TE JED WEAVER...who also is a restricted FA. He also has already been tendered....and should be signing his 1 year deal shortly.

As for O-GUN.....I would really like to see him step up his game this season... he may really have to now....with all the energy that DAVID BOWENS has brought in to the team. This may be a make it or break it type of year for OGUNLEYE...he kind of is on that bubble...so to speak..

I think the chances of us re-signing LORENZO BROMELL...is getting better and better..the VIKINGS would have to over-pay...quite simply....where the Dolphins would not want to match it. As for the BENGALS over-paying.....I would not worry about that. It looks like its either us...or the VIKINGS....who also have MIXON in the fold.

If TURK leaves....and OGDEN is not re-signed....which it looks like he will not be.....then RAY LUCAS will be the new holder for MARE..

I hear that the PACKERS are putting together an offer sheet for WR/KR TERRANCE WILKENS...... The Dolphins should also put one in to WILKENS.... I had visions of him the other day....while in my sleep....returning a kick or a punt...I forgot...but it was against the Dolphins 2 years ago....about 92 yards. That return was enough for me to give him both the punt and kick return duties....and thats what WAN-SPIEL should do.....sign WILKENS and go to sleep....just forget about who the Dolphins kick returner is going to be this season. Wilkens can definately end any OGDEN nightmares.
DCH

Who are you bro??? You have way too much information that winds up coming true. ;) One of these days you'll have to let us all in on your little secret. :) :lol:

Don't forget about the prediction of McDuffie signing on as a coach until his toe heals.:rolleyes:

Do you think DIRTYCASHHOLDIN is a member of the Miami Dolphins himself? a coach or player? heck,maybe even just the ball boy! But he sure does get alot of info. and I know he isn't getting it from Dolphins Digest cuz most of the stuff on there comes a lil to late........

P.S. He's probably the only one in here w/o a picture by his name!!!!????:confused: :confused:

That really doesn't mean anything if he doesn't have a picture. I bet he has some job in the Dolphins management because he knows a ton of information.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Do you think DIRTYCASHHOLDIN is a member of the Miami Dolphins himself? a coach or player? heck,maybe even just the ball boy! But he sure does get alot of info. and I know he isn't getting it from Dolphins Digest cuz most of the stuff on there comes a lil to late........

This where DCH got the stories.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/

No he don't work for the Dolphins he works in a sports memorabilia store in Miami.
He is up late and gets the stories from the web and posts them with his own opinions and takes on the story.It makes for interesting reading and I enjoy his posts and opinions and it saves me time looking thru the web for the stories.

He used to post on the DT board.

Originally posted by Hellion

This where DCH got the stories.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/

No he don't work for the Dolphins he works in a sports memorabilia store in Miami.
He is up late and gets the stories from the web and posts them with his own opinions and takes on the story.It makes for interesting reading and I enjoy his posts and opinions and it saves me time looking thru the web for the stories.

He used to post on the DT board.

Ummm wrong Hellion. He always posts anywhere from a few hours until a full day before the Herald or the Sentinel gets to them. Sometimes a full week. Trust me one of the first things I do is check all the websites out there just to see if he is. Usually I don't see anything appear on those sites till much later. I'm thinking he works at a sports memorabilia store and just has a couple contacts who perhaps shop there from the papers or so.

Could be, I was going on the info I had from the DT board and the DCH gate that polluted that board for a few days.

I believe he may have a contact but I believe it maybe someone in the paper or website business not the Phins. Only he really knows.
I honestly don't care either way, like I said I enjoy his posts and his insight on the team.

Keep up the good work DCH.:cool:

OK..what Dolphin today...just closed on a 1.2 million dollar home on the intercoastal

Go find out who...and tell me his new girlfreind's name...and what makes this guys situation very newsworthy.

I will be very impressed if you know all the circumstances....and this will no way shape or form be in the papers or the internet.....let me know....

I will let everyone know who the player is....without all the other circumstances....because I personally will not report it...

Go ahead....start searching...

DCH

From a fan in Eugene, Oregon...

Much of the same info can be found, eventually, from searching the web, but I always enjoy DCH's additions. They seem very timely and informative. A welcome part of my regular search for new and exciting Dolphin info.

Thanks DCH.

VAN DOLPHAN....SUPER REASONING...

THAT LAST RESPONSE.....TO HELLIONS REPLY.

That deductive reasoning was by far......the most intelligent and best answer that best describes where or who I get my information from.

I am not right about everything.... but for those who say...all these posts come from DREW AND JASON....believe me...that is not the only people I know who are close to the team. Nobody really thinks of the guys....or girls..for that matter....behind the scenes. That is all I can say.

I am in the Sports Collectibles business....and DREW represents 13 Miami Dolphin players. The guy is at Dolphin Camp about 4 days out of the week....talking to his own clients...and SPIELMAN about contracts. He is not always right about everything either.

Next week.....I will be announcing to the locals around here....where you can go to meet ZACH THOMAS, TODD WADE, JEREMY SHOCKEY, MARK DIXON, and more to be announced.
There will be a signing....this upcoming SATURDAY...

I will know the where and when....as soon as I talk to former Dolphin and UM Player.....Cb/S-teamer......ROBERT BAILEY....who came in today and asked me to help him with some mini-helmets...both CANES and Dolphins. He runs his own Promotions around town for many of the Dolphin players....in case you did not know. It looks like it will held this Saturday at the WORLD BASS FISHING CENTER....just off I-95 in HOLLYWOOD. He will let me know all the details....and I will pass the news along...

I am a long die-hard Dolphin fan....who just likes to post news...and that is all I have ever done for the past 4 years.

I don't claim to be anybody....just take the posts for what they are.....the ONLY people who really know what is going on is A. RICK SPIELMAN and B. DAVE WANNSTEDT. Then what they are thinking....is passed down to the EDDIE JONES...the BRYAN WEIDMYERS....the HARVEY GREENS and the FUDGE BROWNS..of the Dolphins World.....and then on the MEDIA..

You need to know SOMBODY...within that inter-sanctuary...to get real scoops....whether it is them....or the people who are on those people staffs. If you are lucky enough to know someone...and they actually say something newsworthy....then you may have something before it hits the papers.

And I say to all....if you ever hear anything about the Dolphins before it hits the papers.....DON'T BE AFRAID TO POST IT....nobody is getting paid around here...this is all for FUN.

And thanks to VAN DOLPHAN again....for his great DCH insight on what I have been doing for the past 4 years....just posting on what I am hearing. Forget about the who, what. where, when, hows...people. Who cares? Its about our team...the Dolphins....take it for what it is.

Thanks for reading..
DCH

Back
Top Bottom