Oh Lord no | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Lord no

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
It has begun, the character assassination, the self dellusional second hand draft information. A personal hatred for 1 player that goes beyond all we have seen before. The dellusions of becoming a 29 year old NFL GM. The uninspired mullet musical tastes of Poison, Aerosmith,Def Leppard and Creed. This board will be littered with Fiedler bashing like we've never seen before, and draft information you could find at any other draft website but it will be represented as original information.

Everyone welcome KB21 to the FinHeaven board. Can D1 be far behind?(God I hope not)

God help us

There will be lots of litter to step over. Your post gave me a chuckle D25.

I've said my peace...

Originally posted by dolfan25
It has begun, the character assassination, the self dellusional second hand draft information. A personal hatred for 1 player that goes beyond all we have seen before. The dellusions of becoming a 29 year old NFL GM. The uninspired mullet musical tastes of Poison, Aerosmith,Def Leppard and Creed. This board will be littered with Fiedler bashing like we've never seen before, and draft information you could find at any other draft website but it will be represented as original information.

Everyone welcome KB21 to the FinHeaven board. Can D1 be far behind?(God I hope not)

... when it is concerning KB, no one here can say I didn't warn them of his insanity.

D-1 here? I doubt she would last very long here. These ppl seem to be on the ball, and I doubt they would tolerate her KB worship.

God I hope they won't! :)

Oliver...

like I have said before, things are under control. Enjoy your time here at Fin Heaven, and don't sweat the small stuff.

VA!

Originally posted by va dolfan
They made me the Homer I am today.

... that is one of the funniest things I have read!

Not too many ppl can appreciate what you just typed, but thx for the laugh! :)

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom