Oh mah gawzz! We needz tha heat advantage111111!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh mah gawzz! We needz tha heat advantage111111!!

Reaction score
LOL

I guess you all forgot we also have to play in the same weather. We looked like a bunch of ****ing sissies. Albert Haynesworth looked in better shape than our entire Defense.

Couple side notes..

1 - Please just move this team already. I love Miami, maybe they deserve better support. I've about had it myself anyway.

2 - Cameron Wake, you got schooled, You need a new move.

3 - I hate Sean Smiths face. Him and Vontae should just shut up already.

4 - Nolan sucks, obviously can't adjust. Don't give me the 6th ranked D garbage..we get scored on..period.

1. we don't need to move.

2. Yea, cameron wake got schooled by a beat up O-line. But he got a sack (some will argue)

3. Our secondary got torched repeatedly. Very shoddy tackling. Davis and Smith should definitely STFU.

4. Was it Nolan? Or was it missed tackles, defensive backs getting totally faked out by receivers and leaving them WIDE OPEN after their cuts?

I am shocked at how poorly the defense played. Much of it correctable. I expect there won't be too many happy faces in the film room this morning.

1. we don't need to move.

2. Yea, cameron wake got schooled by a beat up O-line. But he got a sack (some will argue)

3. Our secondary got torched repeatedly. Very shoddy tackling. Davis and Smith should definitely STFU.

4. Was it Nolan? Or was it missed tackles, defensive backs getting totally faked out by receivers and leaving them WIDE OPEN after their cuts?

I am shocked at how poorly the defense played. Much of it correctable. I expect there won't be too many happy faces in the film room this morning.

what was correctable? the lack of tackling that we have seen for the past 5-6 years? the fact that we play a soft D that any half way good qb will pick apart? The fact that our top cb tandem in the league forgot to drink water and cramped up after they were already getting beat like a 4 dollar w#0re by brady?

Back
Top Bottom