Oh man, Coy gonna be a beast! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh man, Coy gonna be a beast!

Appart from the body fat issue, it's apparent that Wire has the tools to become a great strong safety. I'm not predicting that he will, or how long it will take. There are always intangibles that make such predictions a risky proposition, but I'm liking what I've heard out of the Bills' camp.

X....

you can have low body fat % two ways

-Todd Pinkston way: Not much bulk, scrawny, boney
-Eric Moulds way: Strong, bulky, muscle

That's what I meant.

If Wire is @ 1% bodyfat,he should be dead.Hershall Walker carried 4% and the doctors worried that was too low. Zachseau is right,it is not possible to carry that low a bodyfat % and be healthy,let lone a superior athlete.

Please, let this be the end of it.

Originally posted by pmoon6
If Wire is @ 1% bodyfat,he should be dead.Hershall Walker carried 4% and the doctors worried that was too low. Zachseau is right,it is not possible to carry that low a bodyfat % and be healthy,let lone a superior athlete.

pmoon6 is absolutely CORRECT - it is IMPOSSIBLE to have 1% body fat lest you be dead or dying.

So... does everybody get it, finally?

The suggestion that ANY athlete has ever carried less than 3% body fat is, at best, incredibly ignorant. Really, it's about the MOST STUPID thing I've ever heard.

And, there is no need to exaggerate. Already, 5% is a ridiculously low body fat percentage. You NEED fat in order for your body to function properly... and I don't just mean to have something to burn for those times that you just have to skip meal. Ok?

Sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom