Oh Me of Little Faith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Me of Little Faith

IMAWriter

Resident Curmudgeon
Club Member
Reaction score
And I don’t mean our present right tackle. I mean ME, myself and I. (My pronouns.. haha). I fell into the same trap.. the Bills are unbeatable bullies who will scare our team to death. Come on folks, admit it. More than some of us fell into the same trap. Understandable, for our heroes have been a carpet upon which the Bills.. and others had trod roughly. I vow to be a better fan in the future.

And I don’t mean our present right tackle. I mean ME, myself and I. (My pronouns.. haha). I fell into the same trap.. the Bills are unbeatable bullies who will scare our team to death. Come on folks, admit it. More than some of us fell into the same trap. Understandable, for our heroes have been a carpet upon which the Bills.. and others had trod roughly. I vow to be a better fan in the future.
I never felt that we were going to be outmatched in this game.

Most of us didn't, but you are forgiven. We welcome you back with open arms!

Most of us didn't, but you are forgiven. We welcome you back with open arms!
I never left, just doubted we had enough defense to stop that leviathan QB of theirs. That moment with Allen being consoled by Tua…not quite the changing of the guard, but a great Dolphin moment, and a testament to the character of #1.

I picked the 'phins to win. I was pretty sure the game would be close and while we had some injuries, they had more.

That said... it was a VERY wavering endorsement.
I will freely admit I was hoping for a win but I had my doubts based on the last three years. I always love it when the Dolphins prove to me I need to have more faith in them.

This was a big game.
Hoping to win as at the least, later in the season even if the Bills beat us and we finish level on wins we don't lose the 1st tiebreaker for the division.
Was seriously starting to wonder when Allen goes 15/17 and they dominating TOP.
Now the chance to win the division is a real possibility.
If we had lost both games to the Bills then our chances take a massive hit.

The Baltimore game was the toughest I’ve seen the Miami Dolphins in a LONG time. I wrote in another post that even though I thought we were going to lose to Baltimore by 3 points, I could not have been prouder of the way they came together. And, alas, I didn’t have to write that.

I wrote a few days ago I had zero doubt in Miami today. And, while of course Allen put that to the ultimate test, that same team that weathered Baltimore into submission did the same to Buffalo.

But do not fool yourselves. If today Buffalo, just as Miami, didn’t prove their toughness to you, you don’t know football. Josh Allen is elite and Buffalo is deep with grit. Bills players were falling left and right like flies kamikazeeing into zap torches and the game came down to seconds.

The answer to Allen is a simple one but can we pull it off? You have to pressure him with 4. He picked apart the blitz. He ran around, hell, THROUGH, the blitz as well.

0639C42D-32FE-4232-BDA7-EDCA197321A2.jpeg

I was gonna be proud if we kept it within 10. Coach McDaniel had other plans. So proud of this team. Watching them and their play design and play calling be so state of the art is awesome. The way we are playing well on all facets as a team. I can’t wait for Thursday then we need some recovery time. Team has earned it 🐬🆙

Back
Top Bottom