Oh No RUTGERS fans........ | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh No RUTGERS fans........

I place some blame on the NFL because atleast my cable company stopped offering NFL Network because they said the NFL charges the networks so much that the cost made it hard for them to keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the NFL is charging exorbinant amounts of money to air their network it most certianly becomes their fault also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESPN is the highest charging cable company out there and your cable company finds a way to carry them. Bottom line is the cable companies are upset they don't get the NFL SUNDAY TICKET.....so this is their form of payback.

The NFL has done nothing wrong!!

ESPN is the highest charging cable company out there and your cable company finds a way to carry them. Bottom line is the cable companies are upset they don't get the NFL SUNDAY TICKET.....so this is their form of payback.

The NFL has done nothing wrong!!

You maybe right but the product that ESPN has reaches a much broader audience then the NFL Network so it should cost a lot. I have no idea how much NFL Network costs in comparison to ESPN or any other network for that matter but if what my cable company told me was true the NFL deserves some of the blame.

This is all Rutgers fault. Beat West Virginia and you don't have to worry about playing in the Texas Bowl on cable. What the hell is the Texas Bowl anyways?

You maybe right but the product that ESPN has reaches a much broader audience then the NFL Network so it should cost a lot. I have no idea how much NFL Network costs in comparison to ESPN or any other network for that matter but if what my cable company told me was true the NFL deserves some of the blame.

That makes no sesne!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The reasons it reaches a bigger audience is because the cable companies don't have an axe to grind with them and aren't blackballing them like they are with the NFL NETWORK!!!

This is the whole issue at hand!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

That makes no sesne!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

The reasons it reaches a bigger audience is because the cable companies don't have an axe to grind with them and aren't blackballing them like they are with the NFL NETWORK!!!

This is the whole issue at hand!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Perhaps I wasnt clear enough for you...by having a PRODUCT that reaches a broader audience I meant more people are interested in the ESPN PRODUCT than the NFL network PRODUCT. That should be painfully obvious. ESPN airs multiple sports, and other shows, including the NFL and college football while the NFL network airs only football, and almost exclusively the NFL.... I was in no way referring to how many people are able to view the networks but how many people are interested in the product they have to offer. Completely different things. :shakeno: But dont let the point stand in the way of your laughing...

Perhaps I wasnt clear enough for you...by having a PRODUCT that reaches a broader audience I meant more people are interested in the ESPN PRODUCT than the NFL network PRODUCT. That should be painfully obvious. ESPN airs multiple sports, and other shows, including the NFL and college football while the NFL network airs only football, and almost exclusively the NFL.... I was in no way referring to how many people are able to view the networks but how many people are interested in the product they have to offer. Completely different things. :shakeno: But dont let the point stand in the way of your laughing...
Your point seemed pretty clear, and obvious, to me :dunno:

well if the nfl "product" is so small reaching then why is everyone complaining??

Those "few" people should just buy directv and be done with it!! And stop whining about it.

Your point makes little sense

well if the nfl "product" is so small reaching then why is everyone complaining??

Those "few" people should just buy directv and be done with it!! And stop whining about it.

Your point makes little sense

How this isnt making sense to you is amazing

This isint making any sense

I dont get the NFL channel...Most americans do have basic cable ya know..

How this isnt making sense to you is amazing

Because you are blaming hte NFL and NFL NETWORK for something that is out of their control.

James Dolan the owner of Cablevision was on TV 2 weeks ago and said, since the NFL won't give us the SUNDAY TICKET (which he has every right to bid on) he says why should I air the NFL NETWORK????

It has nothing to do with money!!! It has to do with Cablevision, Time Warner...etc blackballing the NFL NETWORK and screwing YOU the customer.

Your point of the NFL has some of the blame in this makes no sense!!!!

Rutgers is playing on ESPN2!!!

Just there basketball team against UNC though

Back
Top Bottom