Oh No RUTGERS fans........ | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh No RUTGERS fans........

Because you are blaming hte NFL and NFL NETWORK for something that is out of their control.

James Dolan the owner of Cablevision was on TV 2 weeks ago and said, since the NFL won't give us the SUNDAY TICKET (which he has every right to bid on) he says why should I air the NFL NETWORK????

It has nothing to do with money!!! It has to do with Cablevision, Time Warner...etc blackballing the NFL NETWORK and screwing YOU the customer.

Your point of the NFL has some of the blame in this makes no sense!!!!

I think there is some miscommunication going on here. I'm in no way blaming the NFL, infact earlier I said you might be right about the issue with the cable companies being mad and wanting to stick to the NFL. I dont know that you are 100% right, I think that could be a part of it, and a big part at that, but perhaps not all of it based on what I was told by my cable company. I was merely acknowledging that you could be right while also pointing out that ESPN charging more isnt necessarily relevent because they can and should charge more because their product is wanted by a much broader audience. All I ever did was say IF the NFL is charging the cable companies a ton to air the NFL network, like I was told by my cable company, then they are in part to blame.

I think there is some miscommunication going on here. I'm in no way blaming the NFL, infact earlier I said you might be right about the issue with the cable companies being mad and wanting to stick to the NFL. I dont know that you are 100% right, I think that could be a part of it, and a big part at that, but perhaps not all of it based on what I was told by my cable company. I was merely acknowledging that you could be right while also pointing out that ESPN charging more isnt necessarily relevent because they can and should charge more because their product is wanted by a much broader audience. All I ever did was say IF the NFL is charging the cable companies a ton to air the NFL network, like I was told by my cable company, then they are in part to blame.

The NFL is in no part to blame. And of course your cable company gives you some **** and bull story about how much the NFL is charging and it being so high. It's their cop-out as to why you aren't getting it and it makes them look good. It's BS, but it's their defense. Problem is James Dolan of Cablevision was on TV 2 weeks ago and said point blank.......if I can't have the Sunday Ticket why should I carry NFL Network. Nothing to do with money. Just a vendetta he has towards the NFL!

Back
Top Bottom