Oh No! We suck. AGAIN! Wow! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh No! We suck. AGAIN! Wow!

chumbucket

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:crazy:What happened to our defense? Man it feels just like December of last year.

raptorfail-1.gif

You all suck as fans. Get the hell off the website if you are not Dolphin fans. Cheer for your team through thick and thin. Get the hell out if you can't route. Tired of the b.s. fans.

You all suck as fans. Get the hell off the website if you are not Dolphin fans. Cheer for your team through thick and thin. Get the hell out if you can't route. Tired of the b.s. fans.

I see you got your pom poms ready to go. Cheerleader applications are that way ------------>

seriously, pick another team. take your hate out of here. If you are a Miami Dolphins fan be a Miami Dolphins fan, if not i hope the door kicks you the **** out.

Guys..I know it was bad but we lost to a legendary qb and koach.it was one game...I'm upset.I broke my iPhone...but this looks like a pretty decent team "if" we get our defense 2gether and establish a running game with Reggie Thomas and co.i believe we are still a playoff team...

I'm a Dolphins fan no matter what. You, and other so called fans like you, should be kicked to the curb

Shut up and let people vent after a loss.

Exactly. if giving up 500+ passing yds isn't sucking I'd hate to see what the Dolphins would look like if they truly sucked. I mean what teams' fans wouldn't be pissed about this F+ of a defensive effort?

I'm a Dolphins fan no matter what. You, and other so called fans like you, should be kicked to the curb

Do you have kids? Let's say you do.

You love your kid. But your kid ****s up and let's you down. Do you make an attempt as a parent to correct that kid's mistake? Do you tell the kid what they're doing wrong? Or do you just ignore the mistake and continue to tell all the parents on the block how great your child is even though everyone else knows better?

These Dolphins are like my kids, my friend. And when they **** up...I'm gonna let them know about it...and I'm gonna root for them next week.

Since when does being a fan mean you have to like it when you lose or suck on a given day? Really? If your girlfriend is fat and she askes you if she's fat and you say no sweetheart your not. It doesnt make her skinny. When she goes to the club everybody is gonna say "Dayum, look at the fat chick"

Back
Top Bottom