Oh, Richie.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh, Richie....

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
His father (who was a poster here named mommabilly) just passed.

I feel for him.

But also he's nuts.

Only Richie could be arrested for starting something in a funeral home at his fathers funeral.......it's kinda funny in a sad way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Scottsdale, Arizona police department has confirmed that Incognito was arrested Monday on counts of disorderly conduct and threats arising from an incident at Messingers Funeral Home in Scottsdale. As of this posting, Incognito remains in custody.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Incognito allegedly created a disturbance by “acting erratically and making the employees feel incredibly uncomfortable” while handling arrangements for his late father. Incognito allegedly made a gun gesture toward one of the employees, and he said that he has guns in his truck."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...nito-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-threats/

*sigh* he was unbalanced before but in control.. Those ****ing scapegoating POS Martins I think drove him over the edge.

Guy needs some help. Hopefully he can commit himself for getting help before something bad happens.

I heard he's running for political office. When he's elected, he can change all the laws and not have to worry about what he says. :eek:

just what we need... another psycho with guns in his truck!

Only Richie could be arrested for starting something in a funeral home at his fathers funeral.......it's kinda funny in a sad way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Scottsdale, Arizona police department has confirmed that Incognito was arrested Monday on counts of disorderly conduct and threats arising from an incident at Messingers Funeral Home in Scottsdale. As of this posting, Incognito remains in custody.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Incognito allegedly created a disturbance by “acting erratically and making the employees feel incredibly uncomfortable” while handling arrangements for his late father. Incognito allegedly made a gun gesture toward one of the employees, and he said that he has guns in his truck."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...nito-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-threats/

Actually, lots of stuff gets started at funerals.

His father (who was a poster here named mommabilly) just passed.

I feel for him.

But also he's nuts.

I came here to post that, after reading the article.

Frankly I thought there would be more than one poster who had referenced his father's post history here. The father didn't mention as Incognito's dad but somebody sharp -- Walrus? -- pieced it together via checking out mommabilly's post history. He praised only two offensive linemen while ripping the others, and the one he liked best he nicknamed Cogzilla in every post.

That handle along with the poster obviously having some inside info allowed Walrus (?) to figure out who it was.

Then it was fairly awkward, if I remember correctly. He didn't exactly post with flourish after being named. Then it seemed to halt fairly quickly.

I enjoyed his posts. It certainly was a memorable stretch, despite the Martin situation and how that played out.

RIP

And yes, Richie Incognito is nuts. Perfect description and more than enough evidence. At his age you wonder how it doesn't spill into something serious that we'll hear about eventually. Obviously I hope not.

I came here to post that, after reading the article.

Frankly I thought there would be more than one poster who had referenced his father's post history here. The father didn't mention as Incognito's dad but somebody sharp -- Walrus? -- pieced it together via checking out mommabilly's post history. He praised only two offensive linemen while ripping the others, and the one he liked best he nicknamed Cogzilla in every post.

That handle along with the poster obviously having some inside info allowed Walrus (?) to figure out who it was.

Then it was fairly awkward, if I remember correctly. He didn't exactly post with flourish after being named. Then it seemed to halt fairly quickly.

I enjoyed his posts. It certainly was a memorable stretch, despite the Martin situation and how that played out.

RIP

And yes, Richie Incognito is nuts. Perfect description and more than enough evidence. At his age you wonder how it doesn't spill into something serious that we'll hear about eventually. Obviously I hope not.

https://finheaven.com/threads/rip-finheaven-poster-idrd1994.349046/

Thanks very much for that. I guess I don't get around from forum to forum. I had no idea that thread existed.

At least my memory was decent. That's not always the case anymore.

Awsi check out the new posts button. It will show you all the threads from every sub forum that you haven't seen. It's the only way I browse the forums.

The "new posts" button is on the orange banner at the top of the page for me. Hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks very much for that. I guess I don't get around from forum to forum. I had no idea that thread existed.

At least my memory was decent. That's not always the case anymore.

Anytime man. Glad to see you posting again. Always a good read.

Back
Top Bottom