Oh the be a Phin fan in NY..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh the be a Phin fan in NY.....

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
all you hear on the radio and in the papers is that the Jets WILL make the playoffs!...Miami will go either 1-3 or 0-4...and of course....OF COURSE the Jets will run the table and go 9-7 and make the playoffs. I would be shocked if I heard any other stupidity than that talk from Jet fans...of course you would want to be 5-7 at this point than 8-4...OF COURSE you do....the best record you can be as a Jet is 9-7...going to take 10 wins to get in the playoffs this year...of course that DOESN"T matter. The Jets fans are focused are the Dolphins...not even looking at the Ravens or Bengals..Broncos...who by the way have a BETTER record than you do....by 2 games..the Dolphins are only 3 games better..ONLY 3...not to mention the Bills and Texans who have the same record...THE SAME....and then throw in the Steelers and the Browns who are a game behind the SUPER BOWL Jets...so lets count the teams...4 teams witha 2 game or better lead with 4 to go...2 teams with the same record...and 2 one game behind...sounds like the Jets have it made...can see this easily...everyone else will lose...only the Jets will win...because we know that if all this teams lose every week...noone else will be winning games...only the jets...those other teams don't have a chance...but I am not surprised by any of this...have had to deal with this crap my entire life...even when the Jets went 1-15 under Kotite...they still talked crap...and I realized then....if they will talk crap 1-15...they will ALWAYS talk crap...ALWAYS....how about you get to .500 first...then talk about beating the Bills(same record)..the Steelers(one game behind)the Pats(ONLY 5 games better) and of course Miami(only 3 games better)....at 5-7...this is what the jets waited all year for to make there move...with 4 games to go....Genius!!!!!!!!

hey man I hear ya!!!
Here in Central Jersey all I got is ESPN radio and the Fan talkin 'bout the Giants and Jets.
Yeah, I heard today that the Jets could run the table and still make the playoffs, all these friggin Jet fans are crazy and delirous(sp?)
"Our teams is great, if only Chad hadn't gone down in the preseason we would be super bowl bound" blah blah blah
Screw all the Jet fans here, the Tri-State area sports talk sucks cause of the Jets and Giants.

Yes, it's a perfect ending. Jets fans get to have their hopes crushed TWICE.

:D

life is good here in western ny all bills coaches and players are getting lit up in the media/sportstalk and to think after week 2 they were all talking SB hahahahahaahahhahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom