Ohio Bryan Here Wayne Go Get Us Cowher Now! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio Bryan Here Wayne Go Get Us Cowher Now!

i would kill to have Cowher here but I really doubt he gets here.

Bryan from Ohio .... almost famous on here.... but you only have 13 or so posts??? Imposter I suppose?

I seriously laugh when people say wait a year then get Cowher.

Do you really think any coach with self respect will take a job just to be booted the next year?

Hey Bryan..send Celtkin a PM to collect your prize. (Address and choice of item)

PS.- "If you make the thread...he will come." (Bryan in Ohio that is...)

I'm sure Sid is lurking around here somewhere too. He admitted a few times recently that he posts on dolphins message boards (not specificly finheaven though). But, I suspect finheaven is what he was referring too.

The way everyone was talking about Bryan from Ohio, I thought he must have something interesting to say. I guess not, aside from the screaming run on sentence. I mean the chin is a great coach ( although I think Shula had a better chin than Bill) he is pretty much done. He's won the big one, he's put his heart and sooul into it form the beginning and built a champion. Does he have anything left to give to us? It didn't even look like he's hungry for it anylonger. Besides, we need to make our own coach, not borrow someone else's old hat. I say, keep giving young hungry guys a shot. Its bound to work out after a while. Our real problem is the draft. We need to find a freaking way to draft real freaking talent on both sides of the ball.

The way everyone was talking about Bryan from Ohio, I thought he must have something interesting to say. I guess not, aside from the screaming run on sentence. I mean the chin is a great coach ( although I think Shula had a better chin than Bill) he is pretty much done. He's won the big one, he's put his heart and sooul into it form the beginning and built a champion. Does he have anything left to give to us? It didn't even look like he's hungry for it anylonger. Besides, we need to make our own coach, not borrow someone else's old hat. I say, keep giving young hungry guys a shot. Its bound to work out after a while. Our real problem is the draft. We need to find a freaking way to draft real freaking talent on both sides of the ball.

For every guy that is well liked there is always two or three to hate on him for no reason whatsoever. Bryan is as enthusiastic a Dolfan as I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. A lot of us could learn something from him. He's a tad disgruntled today because he had a falling out with Sid from 790(that New York schmuck).

The highlighted though is right on the money. This is why Wayne Huizenga is the fool that is. It's not the coaching search. Hell, there's no one exciting out there and that's not Wayne's fault. But it is Wayne's fault if he doesnt change this HC absolute power structure that has been killing our franchise.

from what im hearing 2007 hc gailey oc shula dc capers
2008 hc cowher oc shula dc capers still very possible with gailey hiring!

And Cowher is always pouting.What's with that? I hate Jerry Porter too...and the Rooney character, although his bar in West Palm serves a nice fine Guinness...BRILLIANT!

For every guy that is well liked there is always two or three to hate on him for no reason whatsoever. Bryan is as enthusiastic a Dolfan as I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. A lot of us could learn something from him. He's a tad disgruntled today because he had a falling out with Sid from 790(that New York schmuck).

The highlighted though is right on the money. This is why Wayne Huizenga is the fool that is. It's not the coaching search. Hell, there's no one exciting out there and that's not Wayne's fault. But it is Wayne's fault if he doesnt change this HC absolute power structure that has been killing our franchise.

I guess I got my hopes up too high for the guy. No mean to disrespect him. As long as he likes the fish, he's cool with me. Just put some periods in your sentence to ease my troubled brain.

One day of bashing Saban (which is alright) and bashing Huizenga (which is not alright) doesn't make up for spending the rest of the time pretending that his show airs in the New York metropolitan area.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning Huizenga's competency as an owner. Yes, Wayne has money and I think he does want to win, but he has no clue when it comes to football. That embarassing "Anyone have any suggestions???" press conference was horrifying to watch, to which he ended it by saying "I'm a Nick Saban fan!". Some say he was taking the high road. I think he needs to grow a pair and make smarter decisions.

Yes, Wayne has money and I think he does want to win, but he has no clue when it comes to football.

He doesn't have to. In fact, it's preferable that he doesn't. It means he knows his limitations, and he lets the football people run the football side of the organization.

Would you prefer Jerry Jones, Dan Snyder, and Randy Lerner type owners?

Furthermore, Sid didn't "question Huizenga's competency," as you put it. He flat out bashed the guy. It's amazing how the media complained for two years about having no access--then Sid had the gall to complain when Huizenga threw the gates open and gave them all the access they wanted.

The guy needs to go back to New York. I hear they like the Giants and hate the Dolphins up there. He'll be right at home.

Back
Top Bottom