Ohio Bryan Here Wayne Go Get Us Cowher Now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio Bryan Here Wayne Go Get Us Cowher Now!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:shakeno: I AM THE REAL BRYAN IN OHIO....I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW THIS FRANCHISE HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM..OUR OWNER NEEDS TO SELL THIS TEAM :tantrum: HE IS FULL OF HOT AIR AND FULL OF CRAP HE TALKS ABOUT HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN MONEY IS NO OBJECT WHAT EVER IT TAKES MEANING COMPANSATION FOR COWHER INDEED RIGHT WAYNE?YOUR A BIGGER FRAUD THEN SATAN IF RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T GAS UP THAT PLANE AND POINT IT TOWARDS THE TARHEEL STATE AND PLACE BOATLOADS OF MONEY ON HIS DOORSTEP.GIVE HIM THE JOB PLEASE FOR ALL OF US WE DOLPHIN FANS EXPECT GREATNESS AND NOTHING BUT WAYNE JOE BAILEY VP OF FINS THE GM ALL CLUELESS:boohoo: WE ARE DOOMED EXPECT MORE OF THE SAME RESULTS I AM SO PISSED IT'S A CRIME WE ARE ALL BEING CHEATED OF WINNING AND HAVING A GREAT COACH FOR US GREAT FANS.SO SATAN LEAVING WAS A PUNCH IN THE FACE THIS NEXT HIRE WILL BE A BLACKEYE :boohoo: I LOVE YOU DOLFANS I TALKED TO VP OF FINS BAILEY AND WAYNE H'S RIGHT HAND MAN PATRICK TOLD THEM TO GET COWHER AT ALL HANDS GUESS IT WENT ON DEAF EARS!

I like Cowher a lot, but there's no way I'd give up picks for him.

What's up Bryan? Man, I have never seen anyone take celebrity status as quickly as you have here at Finheaven.

As for the topic, I disagree. We don't have the personel for a Bill Cowher type of coach. He needs a very good offensive line and we don't have that. Also, we'd have to send some picks that way and I don't want to do that.

(Quick tip, lay off the caps. It makes it tough to read.) :wink:

Even As A Consultant Would Have Been Great But Again Clueless

To many caps....But I can feel the pain..

I dont think you are Bryan in Ohio.. Bryan in Ohio would never bash the Dolphins like this..

i hear you bryan, but we can't give up picks. That is what got us in trouble here in the first place.

im the real deal im so pissed we all deserve better yes we gave picks up for crap like aj but cowher would be a piece of gold my dolfans i love this team but they are clueless!

I heard that Bryan was always optimistic about the phins....

edit: My apologies... I didn't read Celtkin's message before posting like an idiot.

im the real deal im so pissed we all deserve better yes we gave picks up for crap like aj but cowher would be a piece of gold my dolfans i love this team but they are clueless!

So how do you propose to convince Cowher, a burned-out coach who wants to spend the next year or two with his family, to come to Miami? It's borderline impossible at this point.

im on kevin rodgers show on 790 the ticket right now he thinks it will be capers 1 year then cowher comes in .......

Back
Top Bottom