Ohio St and Alabama Pro Day Results | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio St and Alabama Pro Day Results

insomnia411

The world is yours
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm just starting this thread to look for the results of the pro days at Ohio St and Bama.
If you guys could kindly post the 40 times and other workout results of guys like Sermon, Fields, Oliver, Smith, Waddle, Harris, Barmore etc. I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks for the help guys!

Saw Fields ran a 4.4 40, wahoo good you that’s been when he has to fall back on being a receiver or HBack because he can’t quarterback worth a darn

Saw Fields ran a 4.4 40, wahoo good you that’s been when he has to fall back on being a receiver or HBack because he can’t quarterback worth a darn

Fields quarterbacks better than you hot take, that’s for sure.

I know another thing for sure, if Fields manages to take off and succeed at the next level — we’ll never hear a word of retraction from the know-it-alls.

Circling back to Fields 40 time, while I think these measureables are largely overrated by many, I believe he ran the 2nd fastest time by a QB? Since RG3??

Good for him.

I know another thing for sure, if Fields manages to take off and succeed at the next level — we’ll never hear a word of retraction from the know-it-alls.

Circling back to Fields 40 time, while I think these measureables are largely overrated by many, I believe he ran the 2nd fastest time by a QB? Since RG3??

Good for him.
Did Murray not run? What about Jackson? I would think 4.3 range for both of them.

Wait a tick...Smitty Twiggy Boy and Najee and company had a second pro-day and didn't run or do any timed stuff ONCE AGAIN? I though they were gonna do it this time..something is fishy af..hand injury doesn't mean you can't run a 40, Twiggy Stick boy!!! LMAO..SMH :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Today's Alabama pro day was a complete disgrace, a spit in the face of the NFL. Unbelievable. A complete waste of time.

Yeah it was rather pointless. Mac didn't need another Pro Day and other than Najee doing a few drills, nobody did anything. To go out of your way to have a 2nd Pro Day for nobody to run or do agility drills? C'mon.

I really wanted to see Najee's testing times. He checks every other box. Devonta looks fast but i was really curious how he compared to Waddle .

The most impressive part of the day was Dickerson doing a cartwheel.

Yeah it was rather pointless. Mac didn't need another Pro Day and other than Najee doing a few drills, nobody did anything. To go out of your way to have a 2nd Pro Day for nobody to run or do agility drills? C'mon.

I really wanted to see Najee's testing times. He checks every other box. Devonta looks fast but i was really curious how he compared to Waddle .

The most impressive part of the day was Dickerson doing a cartwheel.
Pathetic...pathetic..pathetic. Scared Alabama boys..terrified..how hilarious! NFL teams should have all but Mac dropping like flies..no balls!

Lions aren’t concerned with what cattle think!
Roll Tide..If you don’t have the rings ...we’ll..I assume you get it.😎

Last edited:

Good for him.

I will happily eat crow, been wrong before will be wrong many times again. I just don’t see what others do. And the fact he is promoting his 40 on social media rather than I donno highlights or video of him actually throwing seems a bit of cherry picking on his part.

Things I personally hold important he doesn’t do well, like short compact delivery since ever NFL DE is swiping at the ball instead of wildly running at the QB. He doesn’t progress through reads unless he has tons of time, meaning he likely doesn’t at this time have a great ability to quickly process. Is he hella athletic? yes, but actual QB ability imo is lacking.

Back
Top Bottom