Ohio St and Alabama Pro Day Results | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio St and Alabama Pro Day Results

Largo has just given away that he is a time traveller!

I hope that does not mess up the space/time continuum or splinter off an alternate reality. Those things are hard to keep track of, next thing you know Captain America is staying back and having kids and screwing up the timeline.

Last edited:
48 touchdowns for Smitty. Had a rushing TD against Ole Miss and a punt return TD against Arkansas to go along with his 46 receiving touchdowns.

I'd probably be willing to bet some scouts bumped Dickerson up half a round for doing cartwheels.

I agree with everyone that it was a waste of time. Which was the point. It was a staged distraction. Smokescreen.

I was actually impressed he could do that. I don't expect lineman to be coordinated enough to not faceplant.

Staged distraction from OSU to help Mac? Something else? If it was a distraction, couldn't they have just scheduled the 1st one at this time instead of having 2? It just felt like it was specifically to allow Smith, Waddle and Harris time to prepare and then fans/NFL people got nothing.

I was actually impressed he could do that. I don't expect lineman to be coordinated enough to not faceplant.

Staged distraction from OSU to help Mac? Something else? If it was a distraction, couldn't they have just scheduled the 1st one at this time instead of having 2? It just felt like it was specifically to allow Smith, Waddle and Harris time to prepare and then fans/NFL people got nothing.
True. It was a waste of time.

Yeah it was rather pointless. Mac didn't need another Pro Day and other than Najee doing a few drills, nobody did anything. To go out of your way to have a 2nd Pro Day for nobody to run or do agility drills? C'mon.

I really wanted to see Najee's testing times. He checks every other box. Devonta looks fast but i was really curious how he compared to Waddle .

The most impressive part of the day was Dickerson doing a cartwheel.
Pro days are lame and Over rated the tape is on YouTube

No one that does great at the combine ever is a good player, right LMAO..the combine helps validate what you see on tape..no one said it's all that matters..unfortunately some people choose not to do the combine so it makes you wonder.

Back
Top Bottom