Ohio State Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ohio State Football

MarinoFan4Life

Ronnie Brown... He's awesome
Reaction score
Was anyone surprised at how well Jim Tressel did for the Buckeyes this year? I was pleasantly surprised. I've definatley become a Tressel fan after beating that satanic team up north!

GO BUCKS

I am not a Ohio State fan or anything, but he did do a good job. They beat Michigan and had a great comeback against outh Carolina, but they lost.

since my son is............

a penn state fan, we got in a heated discussion about the big 10 and how they always dominated the bowl games. seems as though the big 10 didn't do to well this year!:p

GO CANES #1

The Big Ten had one of those bad years. Almost a transition year that some big time schools go through every 4 or 5 years. The whole conferense was down, but look for a Big Ten explosion next year. The talent level was just low or young.

Chops..........

Originally posted by CHOPS44
The Big Ten had one of those bad years. Almost a transition year that some big time schools go through every 4 or 5 years. The whole conferense was down, but look for a Big Ten explosion next year. The talent level was just low or young.

I agree with you on that wholeheartedly.:cool: Personally, I love Big Ten football and I believe that most of the talent level were underclassmen last year. Next year will be a big year for the Big 10 conference.;)

Back
Top Bottom