OJ McDuffie's Back... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OJ McDuffie's Back...

sounds like the best of all worlds - thanks OJ

That move puts us only 2 million over the cap, then when we release Tim and Brock we have 10 mill to spend. I hope they make a big splash tomorrow or Monday.

Originally posted by Dajesus
That move puts us only 2 million over the cap, then when we release Tim and Brock we have 10 mill to spend. I hope they make a big splash tomorrow or Monday.
also, if we do trade for you know who, then we need to sign him to a contract that will keep him here or else we're wasting our picks.

Originally posted by Dajesus

Dumb chick question: :p

Why in the hell do we want to get rid of Brock Marion? :eek: :confused:

Originally posted by miadphan13

Dumb chick question: :p

Why in the hell do we want to get rid of Brock Marion? :eek: :confused:
because he is not worth the 2mil in salary and 2 mil in bonus he is scheduled to make, nor is any FS

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Keep Marion, release Bowens = 6 million to spend.
we cannot pay $4 mil for S when there are other pressing needs. I would hope we can re-sign Brock, especially since they're are so many Ss out there as FAs, but after Woodson got big $$$, I wonder if he will hold out. :eek: :(

Well we have to re sign one of our safties, I would prefer it was Marion, and then let Freeman play Walker position.

Originally posted by dolphan39
we cannot pay $4 mil for S when there are other pressing needs. I would hope we can re-sign Brock, especially since they're are so many Ss out there as FAs, but after Woodson got big $$$, I wonder if he will hold out. :eek: :(

Didn't the Ravens cut Woodson?

OJ aint back....CBS sportsline says him and Marion were released this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom