OK call me crazy but.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK call me crazy but....

WaxOn WaxOff

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
This Adams kid from OSU (OT) looks great. Assuming we solve QB, I wouldn't mind this guy in the 1st RD. Insurance for Jake, and THE dominant OL in the NFL if Jake is OK.

Hi Crazy. Your probably going by some of the videos shown at the senior bowl. He does have a dominating look and will probably go in the first round. Not sure if he gets picked in the top 10. I can see this team going defense with our 9th pick because of the change to 4-3. A dominating pass rusher like Coples from NC might be an option for the Dolphins. Maybe even a CB like Claiborn or Kirkpatrick. Claiborn could slip a little but I doubt it.

We could even go all in and try to trade up...going to be exciting to see what happens. We will know which direction the Dolphins will go in the draft when free agency starts. If we sign Flynn then there is no way we trade up for a QB.

Hi Crazy. Your probably going by some of the videos shown at the senior bowl. He does have a dominating look and will probably go in the first round. Not sure if he gets picked in the top 10. I can see this team going defense with our 9th pick because of the change to 4-3. A dominating pass rusher like Coples from NC might be an option for the Dolphins. Maybe even a CB like Claiborn or Kirkpatrick. Claiborn could slip a little but I doubt it.

I agree QB is the most important thing. I am not that impressed with Clayborn, after watching him this year. He's good, but he can be beat deep. Not for me at #8/9. Couples is awsome, I'd be OK with him.

Back
Top Bottom