OK, Dave Hyde and his articles... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, Dave Hyde and his articles...

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
...I have just about had enough of him. Yeah yeah yeah, I don't have to read them, but when you go to the Sun-Sent site and constantly see the headlines, alone, it is ridiculous. I don't care whether you are for Ricky, the Dolphins, etc., but from a Dolphin fans perspective, the people who are generally the main population looking for his articles on the team he covers...his demeanor is getting very annoying. I'm tired of his constant condescending attitude and passive-aggressive jabs at players/coaches/organization. His doom and gloom attitude. His righteous flamboyance that he actually knows a damn about how to run a football team, coach players, or better yet....is a personal psychologist. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he is going to read this, or be directed to it by a friend or coworker checking our site, and I'd like to inform him to clean up his act. The schtick is tiring. It's time to turn the page and start being supportive, not staying the same course just so that you can try to seem like you are some cutting edge reporter writing controversial pieces which are going to question the true morals of a societal phenomenon. He needs to let go of the anger towards Saban and his rules, which he probably won't mention outright but is clearly seated in his self-conscious. He needs to give it a rest on the Ricky comments (as do others) until he shows he has completed an accredited education on psychological behavior (something I have and I don't believe he does) which then might warrant his opinion on why Ricky is doing this, that, or the other thing.

I apologize for the rant folks, but I have been sitting on this for some time now with every article Hyde writes. Felt I needed to let this out and see if others noticed the same.

Back
Top Bottom