ok fiedler bashers..............

Dajesus

Starter
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
4,542
Reaction score
739
Age
42
Location
Albany, NY
Obviously Feidler bashing will come to a hault, I am expecting a long overdue standing O when makes his return against the Chargers(please god let him come back against the Chargers.) To say bring on Sage and to blame this loss on Ray is just uneducated. Ray wasn't blocking or should I say not blocking for himself and Ricky. Ray didn't fumble twice to start the game. Causeing us to lose the feild postion battle and keep our defense on the feild for the majority of the first half. If we can't run the ball and we don't get 1 or 2 huge plays from a WR, TE, RB, or defense scoring points we don't win. It doesn't matter who is at QB. That has been true for 2 1/2 years now and it wasn't different tonight.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by Dajesus
Obviously Feidler bashing will come to a hault, I am expecting a long overdue standing O when makes his return against the Chargers(please god let him come back against the Chargers.) To say bring on Sage and to blame this loss on Ray is just uneducated. Ray wasn't blocking or should I say not blocking for himself and Ricky. Ray didn't fumble twice to start the game. Causeing us to lose the feild postion battle and keep our defense on the feild for the majority of the first half. If we can't run the ball and we don't get 1 or 2 huge plays from a WR, TE, RB, or defense scoring points we don't win. It doesn't matter who is at QB. That has been true for 2 1/2 years now and it wasn't different tonight.
who blamed the loss on ray, i just said he was pathetic and the fins have no chance to win with him at the helm!:p
 

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
3,534
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking of getting me a Jay Fiedler jersey.
 

Dajesus

Starter
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
4,542
Reaction score
739
Age
42
Location
Albany, NY
I am saying he looked as good as any of could have hoped after what we saw last week. He had the offense in a postion to take controll early, and they couldn't do it. I am not even defending Ray, but to say we need to go to Rosenfels because Konrad and Carter fumbled is just stupid.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by Dajesus
I am saying he looked as good as any of could have hoped after what we saw last week. He had the offense in a postion to take controll early, and they couldn't do it. I am not even defending Ray, but to say we need to go to Rosenfels because Konrad and Carter fumbled is just stupid.
come on, did i say go to rosenfels? go back and read the posts! :rolleyes:
 

Dajesus

Starter
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
4,542
Reaction score
739
Age
42
Location
Albany, NY
I wasn't referring to you 06. I know you aren't stupid and I enjoy your posts. I was referring to the comment made by 01. The 2nd post on this thread. Sage looked like a fish out of water in his couple plays he was in there.
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Originally posted by Dajesus
I wasn't referring to you 06. I know you aren't stupid and I enjoy your posts. I was referring to the comment made by 01. The 2nd post on this thread. Sage looked like a fish out of water in his couple plays he was in there.
i know you didn't, sorry i snapped at ya. got bill and packre fans trying to put words in my mouth and with the outcome of the game i was just pissed. i know last night was a team effort, they all looked pretty sh!tty!:rolleyes:
 

SWS84

Second String
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by dolfan06
i hope you watched lucas in action, AGAIN!:yell:

Just because someone doesn't think Jay can get us further in the play-offs means that they think Lucas will. A vote against Fiedler doesn't mean a vote for Lucas. For me personally, I like Jay, but I'm not sure if he can take us to the next step. I will say this, compared to Lucas, Fiedler does look like Montana and clearly he is the guy on this team. As with most other teams in the league, we need depth at QB and I don't like what I see with Lucas or Rosenfels.

Last night, I didn't like the game plan. This "playing not to lose" crap really sucks. I think it showed in the way the entire team played, not just the offense. Our defense had no spark, no attitude. To me, they had no confidence in the offense and with all the turnovers, shut it down early.

All around, our team stunk it up. The Packers didn't do anything we couldn't have over come if we "played to win" instead of "playing not to lose".

Sure, some individuals need to play a heck of a lot better...Freeman...Lucas...Perry...Wade...Spriggs...
I can go on and on, but as I see plays like reverses when they are stacking the box because Ray is afraid to throw the ball. Then I'm starting to look at the coaching and what kind of job they are doing.


:) :) :)
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: ok fiedler bashers..............

Originally posted by SWS84
Just because someone doesn't think Jay can get us further in the play-offs means that they think Lucas will. A vote against Fiedler doesn't mean a vote for Lucas. For me personally, I like Jay, but I'm not sure if he can take us to the next step. I will say this, compared to Lucas, Fiedler does look like Montana and clearly he is the guy on this team. As with most other teams in the league, we need depth at QB and I don't like what I see with Lucas or Rosenfels.

Last night, I didn't like the game plan. This "playing not to lose" crap really sucks. I think it showed in the way the entire team played, not just the offense. Our defense had no spark, no attitude. To me, they had no confidence in the offense and with all the turnovers, shut it down early.

All around, our team stunk it up. The Packers didn't do anything we couldn't have over come if we "played to win" instead of "playing not to lose".


Sure, some individuals need to play a heck of a lot better...Freeman...Lucas...Perry...Wade...Spriggs...
I can go on and on, but as I see plays like reverses when they are stacking the box because Ray is afraid to throw the ball. Then I'm starting to look at the coaching and what kind of job they are doing.


:) :) :)
i can't put my finger on it, but in my opinion, those aren't turner called games, at least what i've seen out of him.

i know when i was a defensive coach, i did great, but when i became the head coach, i messed with the offense and got everything screwed up. i wonder if wannys doing the same thing here.

and as far as rosenfels, he looked scared to death, he wasn't in long enough to find out whether he was good or bad! i've had a good look at lucas and noway.........................

as far as i'm concerned bates needed to go with chan
 

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
5,805
Reaction score
23
Age
46
The good news is, Fiedler will come back to a hero's welcome on the 24th. EVERYONE will be cheering for his return. And if he does turn this boat around, he will have finally won over the Dolphin faithful.

Oddly, this may work out in our favor by years end.
 

SWS84

Second String
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Surferosa
The good news is, Fiedler will come back to a hero's welcome on the 24th. EVERYONE will be cheering for his return. And if he does turn this boat around, he will have finally won over the Dolphin faithful.

Oddly, this may work out in our favor by years end.

The fact that Jay can execute the offense has me yerning for his return. I would have put money on it (and I'm not a betting man) if asked before Jay got hurt, that Ray would have been able to run this offense. Now, I'm just flat disgusted! It is effecting the whole team! I'm starting to question the coaching and whether Mike Shula is capable or not as our QB coach. Look at the scrubs we had in camp and now Lucas and Rosenfels. It seems someone doesn't have an eye for talent and we are critically thin at the QB spot. Sure, Wanny's ultimately responsible, but the position coaches and Speilman have tons of say with who they think can play or not. I see a trend here and not just at the QB spot. We are losing depth and if someone goes down we are screwed.


:( :( :(

Heck, I'm starting to think about the draft all ready and who we need to replace as a starter.
 

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
8,709
Reaction score
2
Location
Tampa
Originally posted by Surferosa
The good news is, Fiedler will come back to a hero's welcome on the 24th. EVERYONE will be cheering for his return. And if he does turn this boat around, he will have finally won over the Dolphin faithful.

Oddly, this may work out in our favor by years end.
Guys Fiedler is not a savior QB..... QB definitely isn't the major problem here (although for Buffalo it was). Last night Ray did everything Jay could have and we got spanked. Our Defense has major scheme problems IMO, our WR position is in disarray and Our Oline looks like crap! The way the line is playing Jay will be greeted with being reinjured halfway through his first game!
 
Top Bottom