Ok Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok Fin Fans

Crowdog89

Montgomery County MD's #1 Ravens Pimp!
Reaction score
clear.gif

We're back and we ain't going down easy. We did it this way before, we'll do it again. Ugly ass win is still a win. No one will be picking us to win sunday and that's just the way we like it.

I actully think the Ravens will be favored Sunday. Winning ugly is also our specialty, so I guess we will just see who is uglier. I really think the team that get off to the better start in the first quarter will win. Neither of theese offenses would look forward to comming back against theese Ds. Good luck to you, but I hope your time has passed.

Are you serious?

I haven't seen the spread yet, but I can't believe nobody's picking the Ravens not to win. Usually there are a few to pick the visiting team in a playoff game. I bet if the game were in Baltimore you'd have more picks, but like you said, "that's the way you like it!" good luck, :cool:

Well, it's just that after the way our O played last night, (Dennis Miller SUCKS!) which was very much like the Ravens played in 2000, most of the idiots who predict games will be going w/ the fins. No one gave us much of a chance last season either.
BTW, did I tell you Dennis Miller SUCKS? No? Well, Dennis Miller SUCKS!

Originally posted by Dajesus
What did I miss last night w/Dennis Miller?

His stupid comments about the Logo on the fifty yd line. "Why is red in there? Is that an ad for Porsch?". The Shield logo with the "B" " R" in it. It incorporates part of the MD State flag, hense the red. That and saying Goose was going to Disney world "As a Ride". What an idiot. He insults my team, my teams City, My State.
That is why Dennis Miller SUCKS!

The whole "Goose being a ride" comment was actually hinged on an earlier comment that Goose had lifted Miller over his head... basically that Goose could bench Miller, it was more of a compliment to Siragusa, and from what I've read about him, he would love it if Miller said he was gonna be a ride.

Miller is great at the job ABC wanted him to do. We all know he is retarded when it comes to football, but ABC hired him to be funny. He is funny, he does his job well. I actually like MNF with Miller better than with the other guys I've seen, namely Boomer...
So, there's no real happy medium, someone will hate it no matter what.

GO FINS!

For my money the BEST MNF crew will always be Cossell, Dandy Don, and Gifford. The rest stink, w/ the exception of Michaels, and even HE grates my nerves sometimes.

some people don't like him....................

Originally posted by Crowdog89
Well, it's just that after the way our O played last night, (Dennis Miller SUCKS!) which was very much like the Ravens played in 2000, most of the idiots who predict games will be going w/ the fins. No one gave us much of a chance last season either.
BTW, did I tell you Dennis Miller SUCKS? No? Well, Dennis Miller SUCKS!
but i think terry bradshaw could replace miller very nicely!:D

clear.gif

We're back and we ain't going down easy. We did it this way before, we'll do it again. Ugly ass win is still a win. No one will be picking us to win sunday and that's just the way we like it.
uuhhhhh! didn't barffalo come up with that slogan during their superbowl years?

Re: Re: Ok Fin Fans

Originally posted by dolfan06

uuhhhhh! didn't barffalo come up with that slogan during their superbowl years?

Probably something simular. However it wasn't PURPLE!;)

Dolphins are a 2 1/2 point favorite. Should be a close game. Did Fiedler throw anymore interceptions Sunday? Grbac had none.

Game could come down to which one throws the least amount of interceptions. I think right now, Fiedler leads Grbac by 1 or 2.

he had one..............

Originally posted by ravensjeff
Dolphins are a 2 1/2 point favorite. Should be a close game. Did Fiedler throw anymore interceptions Sunday? Grbac had none.

Game could come down to which one throws the least amount of interceptions. I think right now, Fiedler leads Grbac by 1 or 2.

but it wasn't his fault. he was hit as he threw!:(

He insults my team, my teams City, My State.
That is why Dennis Miller SUCKS!

Crow............... I personally like Dennis Miller, but outside of the football booth and more so behind the news desk of Saturday Night Live. :) Dennis Miller has made it obvious that he is a Steelers fan because that is his hometown. It is called divisional jealousy. ;)

06, that INT was called back because of the "phantom" holding call on Buffalo's corner. So Jay threw 0 int's.

Go Phins!!

Back
Top Bottom