Ok. Gase Is Coaching Scared, But Rt’s To Blame As Well | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok. Gase Is Coaching Scared, But Rt’s To Blame As Well

No it doesn't. That is such a ludicrous statement. Changing directions when you see coverage Id's is one thing, saying screw the coach and changing out of an A gap run scheme to a deep out is something totally different.

As another poster stated, you have no clue whether RT said something to the coach or if he pushed to be more aggressive and was overruled. This whole nonsense about "a real QB would've told the coach to F off and done what he wanted" stuff is just total ignorance. Nobody does that, elite or not. I'm shocked on how completely ignorant to reality people can get when they start grasping at straws to try to legitimize their agenda. You guys are trying WAY too hard.

I'm sure at their respective places of work they tell their bosses FU all the time and do what they think is best! LoL!

Stick to your own post and talking about TODAY!!

For the RECORD I support my team! Which means as long as Tannehill is our QB I will FAIRLY evaluate him.
FAIRLY, evaluating him, taking into consideration he's still injured, he's coming off a few games hiatius AND missing half of his offensive personnel I thought he did fine and certainly wasn't the reason we lost.

I know a fair evaluation is hard for you to pull out your butt. But I have not problem doing it.
So you “conveniently” side-stepped the question. Typical

I’ll give you another try:

- DO YOU support RT now? Do you want him as our QB in 2019?

Answer yes or no. No caveats, no conditions. I dare you

My question is why wouldn't the QB who never had any competition or a capable backup even after the injury bug showed up ... with that contract that got hilariously restructured AFTER the injury ... have the ability to audible out of a terrible call? You bestow all this undeserved trust in him in a variety of ways then handcuff him when it matters most?

I've said it for years but the Dolphins don't stop at stupid. They double and triple down like it's intentional.

So you “conveniently” side-stepped the question. Typical

I’ll give you another try:

- DO YOU support RT now? Do you want him as our QB in 2019?

Answer yes or no. No caveats, no conditions. I dare you

I answered you.

I Support the DOLPHINS!

If there is a better "long-term" option in 2019 at Qb then I'm 100% for getting that option.
If there isn't then I support the current QB.

I'm not an "X" player fan first and dolphins fan second.

Right now coaching is the biggest problem in Miami.
This coaching regime once more fails to adapt and have a good sense of what's happening on the field and adjust appropriately.

As much as you don't like RT with good coaching this team is "easily" at least 3 games better than their record indicates.
This team is easily sitting at "8-3" and more reasonably "7-4" right now.

Think about that!!

Now we've reverted to blaming tannehill for not defying the coach.... nice.

As has been stated NUMEROUS times over the years.RT is not the problem, but he’s also not the solution.
Guys like RT keep you in NFL purgatory (6-9 wins a year).
Let’s dispense with the melodrama, no one has blamed RT for the loss. He just didn’t rise to the occasion to ensure a victory. Luck took his team and secured a victory, RT was passive. That’s the issue. Like it or not, this is a QB driven league.

I answered you.

I Support the DOLPHINS!

If there is a better "long-term" option in 2019 at Qb then I'm 100% for getting that option.
If there isn't then I support the current QB.

I'm not an "X" player fan first and dolphins fan second.

Right now coaching is the biggest problem in Miami.
This coaching regime once more fails to adapt and have a good sense of what's happening on the field and adjust appropriately.

As much as you don't like RT with good coaching this team is "easily" at least 3 games better than their record indicates.
This team is easily sitting at "8-3" and more reasonably "7-4" right now.

Think about that!!
Sidestepped another time.

Wow. It’s a yes or no, and you can’t even go down on record.

You are ducking, man up son

Marino sure as hell wouldn't have put up with that. Does Gase actually believe in Tannehill? That last drive says otherwise. That was a pathetic last drive attempt when you know the defense has been giving up chunk plays all day.

But Marino did or did you not watch his last 2 seasons here.

the 3 and out right before the last 3 and out Gase showed faith in Tannehill by passing on 1st and 2nd down. That did not work out well.

the 3 and out right before the last 3 and out Gase showed faith in Tannehill by passing on 1st and 2nd down. That did not work out well.
And why did Gase call a run on that drive as well on 3rd and 10, essentially giving up? B/c that's what he does.

Every series is one stupid bubble screen or designed swing pass, one draw/delayed handoff, and MAYBE one play where the QB gets to actually read the field, but usually another designed short pass or crosser short of the sticks.

But Marino did or did you not watch his last 2 seasons here.

Yeah those were was some bad times for the team. Marino's arm was not the same but he would definitely still have games where he looked like good ole Dan. Problem is that Jimmy wanted to run the ball but he failed to build a dominant offensive line or find a bell cow RB. How many picks did he waste on scrub RBs and bum O-linemen. He also signed a lot of washed up linemen. After wasting so many resources on RBs and O-linemen the Dolphins still were unable to consistently run the ball when Jimmy was here. So taking the ball out of Dan's hands, even if he wasn't the same Dan of the '80s early '90s, was moronic when you your team couldn't run the ball. What is even more damning to Jimmy is in Wannstedt's first season the Dolphins were able to run the ball more effectively and consistently then they ever could under Jimmy. If Dan had the Dolphins running game from 2000 maybe the team would have been at least little bit more successful. Sorry for going a little off topic.

I am tired of Gase's play calling. With the game on the line you have to give your QB and offense one last chance to win it. Gase failed to do that. He put his tail between his legs and decided rely on that doofus Burke and his garbage scheme to win the game. At that point we pretty much knew what the outcome was going to be. Time for Gase to swallow his pride and scour teams like the Rams and Chiefs for a brilliant young offensive mind. Also time to find a proven Defensive coordinator or at least a guy who has learned from someone running a successful defensive system. Burke is just in over his head.

As has been stated NUMEROUS times over the years.RT is not the problem, but he’s also not the solution.
Guys like RT keep you in NFL purgatory (6-9 wins a year).
Let’s dispense with the melodrama, no one has blamed RT for the loss. He just didn’t rise to the occasion to ensure a victory. Luck took his team and secured a victory, RT was passive. That’s the issue. Like it or not, this is a QB driven league.

1) What occasion? His coach was calling pu**y little bitch plays one after the other. Detail for me where you saw RT play scared or not be "up to" this occasion you saw him get. Yes there were admittedly some issues but I saw him actually play quite fearless.

2) Again...where? Tell me specifically where you saw him play passive. I saw shots being taken and the ball being thrown in to windows. I didn't see a single instance of passivity. If you're trying to equate his hurt shoulder or rustiness from time off and label that as showing passive nature then that's a hard core stretch.

Bring some proof with this claim. Rise to the occasion.

ps. I have never nor do I claim RT to be the end all be all so that's not my motive here. I do however think he is much better than all of this nonsense agenda ridden ignorance tries to portray him as.

Back
Top Bottom