Ok... I can't help it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok... I can't help it

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
GO CANES!

How bout it everyone?!?!?!?! Gator meat for tomorrow?!?! I hear it tastes like chicken! :evil:

So....

C
A
N
E
S

CANES

:monkey: Gators

:band: :jumper: :drinkers: :rocker:

Gators must :hail: to the Canes!

As you can tell... I'm a HUGE Canes fan. :D :cool:

I used to be a Gator-hater because of Spurrier, but now I'll root for them to kick some Canes a$$....however, I do not think the Canes will lose:

Canes 33-17

clumped, why do you hate the canes????? are you just jeolous that we have a big time school, and the only sport at Buffalo University, (if there is one) is womans field hockey?

University of Buffalo football team is Div 1-A and a memer of the MAC conference........UB has been Div 1-A for a few years and is making the long journey to respectibility

Buffalo's favorite HOF QB saved the Canes........you should honor him

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
University of Buffalo football team is Div 1-A and a memer of the MAC conference........UB has been Div 1-A for a few years and is making the long journey to respectibility

Buffalo's favorite HOF QB saved the Canes........you should honor him

First off it is the U at Buffalo not of. That is the school i went to, and saw them win their first ever D1 game in front of about 100 people. No that wasn't a typo 100. It started out in front of about 1000, but when UB was losing at the half and the cold rain kicked in every one left. Don't sugar coat it respectable isn't in UB's vocab yet since they lost last week to D1AA Lehigh:cry: But someday my freind someday.

C A N E S CANES!!!! 38-16...you heard it here first! time to cane that gaytor like the kid in singapore!

buffalo..... lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HOW PATHETIC???? pretty pathetic....

Miami Hurricanes and Miami Dolphins = Two of the best teams ever in their leagues....... nuff said

OMG.....I'm still freaking out. Seems that CBS of Tampa Bay is the only affiliate in FLA that doesn't have permission to switch to the game if Tennis runs long. WTF is that about!?!?!

Sampras pulled thru in straight sets. Now it's up to Agassi or Hewitt to do the same. UGH!!!

Dude!!! It's just been announced that THE ROCK will lead the Canes onto the field today!! The Gators have Ric Flair. We've got THE ROCK!!! :rocker:

Hope Agassi wins quick so I get to see it!!!

Now I'm hearing that it's all rumors. We'll see (hopefully).

DAMN was i close or what? 38-16...41-16! i don't think i have EVER been that close on any prediction! yes, i'm pretty happy with myself! anyone need their fortunes? i should only be off by 3 points!:D

Back
Top Bottom