Ok, I give up. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, I give up.

Originally posted by PhinKev
The pick next year is fine, its the money that Henson wants now that is the sticking point.

Can't say I would want to give big dollars to him with no proof that he can play.

Bring him in on an incentive ladened contract like we did Ricky. We should have no problem with paying him if he produces. If he doesn't..let him kick horse turds for a living. He has to many unanswered questions for us to pay for his potential.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Not to go to the darkside but I think he is right. For a blue chip QB?? a 2-3rd NEXT YEAR??? Thats equivalent to a 3-4 this year:eek: GRAB HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Blue chip PITCHER didn't pan out...now he's a blue chip QB? I understand he has a past, and had a lot of potential..but not for a big contract.

Henson WILL enter the draft this year and the Texans will get nothing but a wasted sixth round pick for him. He simply has no financial incentive to do anything but enter the draft where he will likely go in the top 20 and make FAR MORE money than he could in a trade.

Remember, any guaranteed money in Henson's contract gets accelerated into the Texans' cap the moment he's traded. In other words, a 15 year deal with lots of guaranteed money would utterly destroy the Texans'.

It looks like Casserly is more like a casserole at this point (i.e. a big, cheesy pile of mush.

Back
Top Bottom