Ok, I got this figured out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, I got this figured out

Enlightening. Would read again.

Ive been watching him play since Bama. He cant make NFL throws on a consistent basis. Right now he is a one year wonder playing against weak defenses in the Big 12.

Couldnt cut it in the SEC, no chance against NFL defenses.

Ive been watching him play since Bama. He cant make NFL throws on a consistent basis. Right now he is a one year wonder playing against weak defenses in the Big 12.

Couldnt cut it in the SEC, no chance against NFL defenses.

Players develop. I am not saying take him #1 overall but we would be dumb not to take him in the 2nd or 3rd round if we didn't get a QB in the 1st.

Herbert with our 3rd 1st round pick and Hurts with our 3rd round pick would make me extremely confident in the future of the position.

I wouldn’t trade up at all. I would consider trading down or taking the BPA. I also wouldn’t consider Fromm. I’m not sure why people want this guy. He is a worse prospect than Tannehill. Fromm needs a ton of talent around him to be successful. I would draft 3 QBs in this draft if possible. Herbert with 1b, Eason or Love with 2a and then Gordon in the 5th or 6th
If you do that, you have to be prepared to carry 3 or 4 QBs on the roster (if yo plan on having a vet) for a couple years.

You cant hide them on the PS.

Players develop. I am not saying take him #1 overall but we would be dumb not to take him in the 2nd or 3rd round if we didn't get a QB in the 1st.

Herbert with our 3rd 1st round pick and Hurts with our 3rd round pick would make me extremely confident in the future of the position.

I could handle him if he was a package deal and given more time to develop. I just dont wanna put all my eggs into the Jalen Hurts basket.

no way cincy wins a game this season. i don’t see anymore wins for the skins either. both teams are putrid. fins should finish top 5 somewhere. with 3rd pick being the highest. still have a chance at tua or burrow. unless some qb hungry team trades a bevy of picks for #2.

Jets have to beat us if not Gase is a goner.
I have mixed feelings there. Would like Gase to stay another year because he's a bad coach, but I think he's a goner after this year regardless of the Miami game.

Like always people are sleeping on the best QB for this team in this draft. Not even 1 mention of his name. Just like Lamar Jackson.

Jalen Hurts in the 3rd round for the win. Dont care what anyone says. Same BS they said about Lamar.

I'm no draft guru, but you really think he'll stay on the board into the 3rd?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mixed feelings there. Would like Gase to stay another year because he's a bad coach, but I think he's a goner after this year regardless of the Miami game.

They still have us, bengals and redskins. If he wins those games given Darnold being out 4-5 games, think he’ll get a pass. If he losses those games and does sneak any other wins in then he’s a goner.

Why is everyone freaking out?

Did they or did they not put themselves in a good position incase of the current situation?

I get it. I WANT 3 FIRST ROUNDERS TOOOOO!

If they deem Tua worth it, we levied da loot for a Tua shoot. We gots the gold for a Tua hold. We routed a ransom for a Tua expantion.

I'm no draft guru, but you really think he'll stay on the board into the 3rd?

I dont think he will be available in the 3rd, which is the reason we should pull the trigger if he is. I would draft him with our last pick in the first round if Burrow, Tua, Fromm and Herbert are gone.

It really doesn't matter if we have a great GM making the picks. Thats currently very debatable.
This is the issue I have with the knock on the GM. The GM job is to find and give the players that the Head Coach wants. So the head coach and GM have to be on the same page. Last few years we had a three headed disfunction. Gase wanted this and the two GM's wanted that. Now you have Head Coach and GM on the same page. Plus GM is handling the draft picks and cap. With reggie and Marvin along with head coach handling the draft picks.

Would not be surprised if Indy was trying to backdoor the tank and get the #1 pick because we all know they can do it better than any franchise.
That lay-down Sunday could just be the beginning of their attempt at the 1st pick.
They've already won five games.

Are they giving some back?

Is the SOS calculated at the beginning or end of a season?

If it occurs at the end of the season, then a lot of estimates based on it being set at the beginning of the season are likely to be way off due to dark horses and unexpected fall offs.
It constantly changes as games are played.

Back
Top Bottom