ok, i'll be the first to tackle this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok, i'll be the first to tackle this...

dirtywhiteboy

the future
Reaction score
since no one else has brought it up...what in the f@#k is up with these new goofy loser a$$ facemasks? i know they are trying new helmets, but these facemasks have to go, they are horrible! and dammit, surtain has one of these new sh1tty facemasks! just something that bothers me. you can't intimidate ANYONE with that crap strapped to your helmet(not that pat needs to), just makes the opposing team laugh! if i were going to buy an authentic helmet, i damn sure wouldn't buy one with that geeky looking facemask on it! DOWN WITH THE NEW FACEMASKS!

:monkey: new facemasks

Uhhhhh....OK? Maybe some prozak might help with that; they're only face masks bro. :shakeno:

I haven't seen the new facemasks, can somebody post a picture or something, maybe even a link..... Thanks, Tom

thanks for the link grooves12!! After looking at the new helmet, who cares what they look like.....we don't have to where them, the players do. Does it effect our stats?? Our wins??? Our TDS?? NO, so who really gives a sh*t???? I don't. Don't stress about dumb things people!!!

I think they look sweet...

Originally posted by chambers84
thanks for the link grooves12!! After looking at the new helmet, who cares what they look like.....we don't have to where them, the players do. Does it effect our stats?? Our wins??? Our TDS?? NO, so who really gives a sh*t???? I don't. Don't stress about dumb things people!!!

... they look a lot lighter than the previous ones. Did you all check out the sweat holes on the top of the helmet? BAD ASS. Sorry dirty, I like em. :)

Oliver...

If they help protect a player from head trauma....I don`t give a **** what they look like.

your right pat would look better on his couch on sunday with a concussion, rather than wear that dumb lookin helmet!

Originally posted by SprBwl2003
your right pat would look better on his couch on sunday with a concussion, rather than wear that dumb lookin helmet!

Congratulations....You`re the winner of the 2002 "Dumb Ass" award. :D

this subject is getting WAY out of control! we went from facemasks to helmets, to not wearing helmets and getting concussions...not my intent.
the helmets look cool, the new facemasks SUCK! the old ones are much better looking, when you watch the games, look at the difference between sam's and pat's masks.
btw, i'm not upset nor do i need prozac for this. facemasks have always been a cool accessory of the helmet to me. to me its like wheels on a car, they make pr break the looks.
this is just my opinion and i thought others might share it...guess not, guess i'm the weird "facemask fetish" dude now...

we should wear leather helmets like in the old days. That will be exciting

Back
Top Bottom