OK I'm done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK I'm done

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I made some negative posts, but I m done venting. If you really put sunday in perspective, it is obvious that we didn't show up prepared to play that game, dispite that we were three plays from being tied late in the 3rd quarter. If Jay hits Chambers instead of over throwing him we would of had 2 tds. if Zach tacles Garrison on the 6 yard line, the drives ends, and its a tie game. We are still the same team that won 9 games, and I bet we see the real Dolphins on Sat.

I FEEL YOU DAJESUS!! I am done too! I am just sick and tired of never winning the big games or must win games! Hopefully they can do it this weekend!! Buffalo exposed some of TOM BRADY's weaknesses this past weekend! He can't throw the deep ball!! The Bills rolled up their corners and pressed the receivers and prevented the short and intermediate routes! They actually gave him the deep ball and BRADY missed all those passes! So we will have to see how BATES gameplans this week?? They must stop SMITH!!!:p

we'll win Saturday

because it's a game we should win, not a game that we're really not supposed to win. We always beat teams we should beat. Besides, out players are pissed off! That's a GOOD thing.

i think its pretty natural.............

for a person to vent! i still feel like i have to curtail myself a little. but when i think i almost bought tickets to that damn game, i feel a little better. it would have been a long 7hr drive home! :(

it was much easier for me to cope with since the game was not on in CT and I could not be home to listen in. I also kinda expected us to lose 1 game before the end of the year. So now all the pressure is on...

ON or OFF?

it was much easier for me to cope with since the game was not on in CT and I could not be home to listen in. I also kinda expected us to lose 1 game before the end of the year. So now all the pressure is on...
:confused:

Yeah and the Rams

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I FEEL YOU DAJESUS!! I am done too! I am just sick and tired of never winning the big games or must win games! Hopefully they can do it this weekend!! Buffalo exposed some of TOM BRADY's weaknesses this past weekend! He can't throw the deep ball!! The Bills rolled up their corners and pressed the receivers and prevented the short and intermediate routes! They actually gave him the deep ball and BRADY missed all those passes! So we will have to see how BATES gameplans this week?? They must stop SMITH!!!:p

exposed the 49ers weaknesses and it did not help...

just meant it was less painful since I did not watch the horror unfold play-by-play. :(

Back
Top Bottom