Ok, listen up! This thread is...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, listen up! This thread is......

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For the posters here like ME, who supported Philbin and didn't think he did anything to to lose his job as a second year coach but now.......HAS HAD ENOUGH!

yes folks, I want to clean house. I argued with some here that Philbin has us in the right direction and blah blah blah
BUT.....I'm done with him and I want to move on after last night. Last nights game was the game that was going to decide it for me.

line up people, who was like me until last night? I was wrong, anyone else?

On a personal level Philbin seems to be a very decent human being. As a HC ... he sucks. I've been saying for weeks we have a coaching vacuum on this team. The biggest pieces of evidence lay in the unprepared way this team took the field last night and after the bye. That starts at the top.

And, it's just not that alone. There are a myriad of other shot comings too numerous to get into now since I'm pressed for time.

I wish him luck and success, but everybody on this staff needs to go.

Would you all rather see an in your face coach that takes no crap when mistakes are made, or a passive coach that let's players off the hook instead of being held accountable? Personally I want to see one that lights a fire under the players, and keeps them out of bars and strip clubs the night before the game

Back
Top Bottom