OK, local guys, help a fellow Phin fan out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, local guys, help a fellow Phin fan out

Dr. Love

Jay Fiedler, MVP
Reaction score
It looks like I'll be able to go to Miami for my first home game EVER for my 40th birthday. I've only seen my team in hostile territory in the past (Denver, Oakland, San Diego), and am pysched to get to PP. It HAS to be on 9-22 (my birthday is 9-13) to see that damn streak end vs the JESTERS, but the game is sold out. I'll be going with my wife, so I need 2 good tickets, advice on lodging (the Shula Hotel has a golf/game pkg that looks ok but the seats aren't very good) and a tailgate.

ANY suggestions, contact info, etc will be very much appreciated.

There aren't too many BAD seats in JRS....That Shula golf package sounds cool. I'm sure Finheaven will set up some sort of tailgate party for the Jest game, there are enough of us going.

Originally posted by Dr. Love
It looks like I'll be able to go to Miami for my first home game EVER for my 40th birthday. I've only seen my team in hostile territory in the past (Denver, Oakland, San Diego), and am pysched to get to PP. It HAS to be on 9-22 (my birthday is 9-13) to see that damn streak end vs the JESTERS, but the game is sold out. I'll be going with my wife, so I need 2 good tickets, advice on lodging (the Shula Hotel has a golf/game pkg that looks ok but the seats aren't very good) and a tailgate.

ANY suggestions, contact info, etc will be very much appreciated.
last time i was down there i stayed at the clairion, across from hollandale beach. its about 20 minutes to the stadium but a very nice hotel. the only drawback from that is there is a drawbridge by the hotel. but when we were there, they were increasing the height of the bridge so they wouldn't have to open it every 15 minutes, they should be done with it by now!;)

Back
Top Bottom