Ok... new feature... but i'm tired

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
In case people didn't notice, theres a new feature installed called the FinHeaven & Co store. And its not merchandise or whatever. I'll have to double check, but you get 10 points for a new thread and 5 for a reply. And you get points based on how many replies your thread get. If you notice, there is a number right below your post count that let you know how many points you have.

Currently, there are many cool and fun features... but I'll be sure to install some cooler ones tomorrow when I'm not tired because as you see... its 1am and I woke up at 5:45am this morning... so I am COMPLETELY tired.

Anyways... have fun.

oh, and also, notice that "rate" button a the top of every post... that gets you points as well (postive rates anyways...)

Barbarian

Starter
Reaction score
good deal... do the points actually signify anything, or are they just like a type of post count number?

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
Why do we have to have points to do this? I would rather be able to do it for free. I am going to save up so I can get glow on my username. :)

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
I have performed the first ever store purchase. I donated 1 point to Capt. Dick (I don't know why, I just did). So I am the first!! :sleep: :rolleyes:

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
I guess I'm waiting for you to install the features. Cuz I'm still in the dark.:stupid:

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out the point of this. Wasn't it better when you could change your custom title as much as you wanted?

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Reaction score
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I have performed the first ever store purchase. I donated 1 point to Capt. Dick (I don't know why, I just did). So I am the first!! :sleep: :rolleyes:

Is that good or bad? :D :lol:

Top Bottom