OK OK Ill do it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK OK Ill do it!

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who is our Jeremy Lin for next year on our current roster??? Do we even have one? IMO i think it's a toss up between Matt Moore and Jimmy Wilson. Sorry, im just bored at work and tired of the Manning shizzel! And this hot *** asian chick I work with cant stop talking about him...

Jerrome Messam, dude is gonna be a beast just watch, and comes from nowhere

I agree here, I feel like he will beat out daniel Thomas for the starting job and have a breakout year right out of the box, kinda like Reggie had last year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Who is our Jeremy Lin for next year on our current roster??? Do we even have one? IMO i think it's a toss up between Matt Moore and Jimmy Wilson. Sorry, im just bored at work and tired of the Manning shizzel! And this hot *** asian chick I work with cant stop talking about him...

So what are you doing here instead of talking to this hot *** asian chick? :chuckle:

Who is going to lead us to 7 straight wins against the Lakers and 6 of the worst teams in the league?...... my guess is no one.

Jimmy Wilson... in todays NFL you basically need 3 starting corner backs... just get him on the field more... he could be a star

For some reason I want to say Rashad Jones....but not at FS. If we cut Bell, I think Jones has the potential to man the SS spot for years.

Who is going to lead us to 7 straight wins against the Lakers and 6 of the worst teams in the league?...... my guess is no one.

Jimmy Wilson... in todays NFL you basically need 3 starting corner backs... just get him on the field more... he could be a star

I still think Jimmy Wilson is better suited to play safety. The kid is fearless, and seems to be around the ball quite a bit when he's on the field. He gets lost trying to cover some routes though and I just think if you can put him back there where he can keep the plays in front of him and break on the ball he'd be a playmaker.

For some reason I want to say Rashad Jones....but not at FS. If we cut Bell, I think Jones has the potential to man the SS spot for years.

Not really sure why but I grow a massive woody every time I see your avatar. I just want to destroy that little blue thang...haha

Back
Top Bottom