Ok... so I was bored... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok... so I was bored...

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright, so you may be wondering what that little minus is by your name when you view a thread. Well, click it and VOILA! That post is now shrunk.

For something extra cool, go to your control panel, then go to Edit Options. You will see something called, "Contract posts you already read?"

If you choose yes, the boards will attempt to remember what posts you have already seen. If a post is contracted, then click the plus by the user name is VOILA the post is back.

I know for a fact that this works in Internet Explorer, however, I am not sure if this works well in AOL. And I know for a fact that Netcrap... I mean, Netscape, doesn't work with this neat feature.

I'm not sure if everyone likes this, but I thought it was pretty cool. LOL

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Alright, so you may be wondering what that little minus is by your name when you view a thread. Well, click it and VOILA! That post is now shrunk.

For something extra cool, go to your control panel, then go to Edit Options. You will see something called, "Contract posts you already read?"

If you choose yes, the boards will attempt to remember what posts you have already seen. If a post is contracted, then click the plus by the user name is VOILA the post is back.

I know for a fact that this works in Internet Explorer, however, I am not sure if this works well in AOL. And I know for a fact that Netcrap... I mean, Netscape, doesn't work with this neat feature.

I'm not sure if everyone likes this, but I thought it was pretty cool. LOL

its hard to believe that you were bored, between working, school and always making changes to this board, it seems like you have no free time to be bored!;)

Well, bored to me means that I only have school work... school work is boring. So, I think of an idea thats fun and an idea that I can do at night... and bam.... lol

Although I don't really see the point in shrinking messages, it does work with AOL. I am on AOL right now and can shrink all the messages I want to shrink.

Click..you just got shrunk Ice..LOL :lol:

i think its great............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Although I don't really see the point in shrinking messages, it does work with AOL. I am on AOL right now and can shrink all the messages I want to shrink.

when you're reading a thread and you might forget what someone said, you can minimize each post and see the whole thread!;)

AJ

we could use an expand all and collapse all feature - now - if you get bored again ;) :eek:

Back
Top Bottom