Ok So Who Changed The Channel? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok So Who Changed The Channel?

Jests_Hater

Mr. Irrelevant
Reaction score
As soon as the pass interference call gave New England the first down, I switched to the end of the Jests game. As I'm watching I see the score alert at the bottom of the screen and I'm like..."Oh you mother fu....." So pissed!

As soon as the pass interference call gave New England the first down, I switched to the end of the Jests game. As I'm watching I see the score alert at the bottom of the screen and I'm like..."Oh you mother fu....." So pissed!
I turned it off during the last Pats drive and then put it back on right after the kickoff.

I did not change the channel in fact I was having issues with DirecTV and I had to watch it on my phone

I accidentally turned the tv off when I jumped off my chair lol

I saw a total of 3 plays because we had lost electricity and it was just restored. I saw NE field goal, NE kickoff and then the TD!!! I erupted throughout the house!!! Fins up!

I missed the last 10 minutes cause I had to pick someone up. UGH I thought it was over as I was in line at the store after checking the updates . Get in the car and saw we won .

I changed the channel right after the pass interference call. I'll admit it. Totally gave up on them. Then just saw the reply about 15 minutes ago. Unfreakinbeliveable. Well done Miami. Sorry I gave up on you. I will definitely rewatch it on the NFL network. (how could they not show that game).

I did not as I was at work but I knew *something* happened because the FH forums wouldn't reload, haha!

I had nobody to celebrate with so I simply said Thank You God )

Now I'm home - my wife fixed a celebratory beverage and CHEERS everyone!

My uncle called me (my dad's little bro) because we are the last two diehard fans left... felt good to do what we did and who we did it to! Was good to hear from him again

Not me..... but I feel bad for those who left the stadium and didn't see/ experience that ending!

Watched the whole thing of course, only got upset when Stills gave up, was a great game.

I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed some food. I thought the pats could kneel and end it after the penalty so when I came back and heard "AND THE DOLPHINS WIN!" from the speakers I was like WTF HOW?

Back
Top Bottom