Ok, where's the Raidaz Freak? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, where's the Raidaz Freak?

Accepted

King of Pain? Hardly. King of knowing when I am clearly up against someone who obviously does not have the mental capabilities to 'dish it' as well as I? Hell yes. Big words? I think that's the lamest excuse of smack I've ever heard. "You're stupid cause you use big words cause you think you're smart" Come on, give me a break. That is clearly what you are attempting to point out. If I were you, I would definitely be ragging on my intellegence. For it is far superior. What do I know about monkeys pounding keyboards? I know I can tell the amount of intellegence (or lack thereof) in a post like that, that it cannot possibly be normal.

Attempting to point out you're stupid by using big words? How can you be stupid if you can use big words? I think you are reading too much into my post, homie. Attempting to IMPRESS with big words maybe, but if that's what it takes for you to get your point across, then I can keep up. You still haven't told me what you know about monkeys pounding keyboards.:lol: Spill it dude! don't hold back.:lol:

*sigh*

What do I know about monkeys pounding keyboards? I know I can tell the amount of intellegence (or lack thereof) in a post like that, that it cannot possibly be normal.

Who am I trying to impress? All you are inflicting is that you are trying to do is use the old tired "I know you are(or in this case do) but what am I?" Now if you can't come up with anything, just admit it. There will be no shame and no hard feelings. Then again, if the Queen wants some more, I can't do anything about it.

What are you talking about man? You're the one not coming up with anything. Every post you just say "is that all you have?" I have a lot more I'm just gonna save it till I get a response.:lol:

Hah

I've answered all of your questions. You just come back with the same thing. It's pretty clear that we are superior to you in intellegence (and probably physically as well) and that all you can come back with is things I've previously mentioned. No skill whatsoever. You have proven nothing.

Perhaps, it's the fact that in reality, you are somewhat like a bowl of linguini - a skinny limp noodle covered in a creamy white sauce.

Go back to nursing your bottle, boy.. You're too wet behind the ears (not too mention the permanent pearl necklace you sport) to give me any competition, let alone anything resembling dominating me.

Yeah 984

Don't take any crap from any sorry ass Raider fan. My condolences that you gotta live in the Bay Area so close that trash. Hey Raidaz freak, the Fins can take your team anytime and as bad as you guys are, that's not even a compliment for us.:evil: Keep pounding your monkey or your keyboard, whichever keeps you bein you!:D

Re: Where's the queen bee?

Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Every King has a queen, so where did she go? I thought you were gonna "tear me apart" if both of you got together. Yeah I'm quakin as we type. Come on Queen Bee, get with the King and sting me!

Awwwe, did you miss me? Back for more? :fire: You want me to sting you? Okay here goes............

You will lose tomorrow because Tomlinsen will run right through your "swiss cheese" defense. Your "prevent" defense isn't preventing anything. Damn, my Grandmother could rush for a touchdown on you guys. :lol: There is Mr. "Just Got Smoked" Woodsen. :lol: Of course you can't forget the co-leaders of the geriatric Raider squad known as the Brown Rice gang. :lol: Janikowski freaked out on exctasy. Russell tested positive for exctasy and awaits trial :rolleyes: Is there a exctasy vending machine in the locker room by chance? :lol: Then there is the head of the choke artists, Gannon, who is like a ragdoll. Lastly, there is Gruden who looks like Chuckie and Al Davis who is the biggest a$$hole of all time. As far as your "Black Hole", I hope your Raiders get sucked into it!! Consider yourself stung by the tail of a scorpion! :evil:

GO CHARGERS!!!

*cough*

If you played us again this year, we would win by a much greater amount for these reasons.

1)The Emergance of Chris Chambers(We all know how Woodson loves to get burnt by rookie WRS)
2)Fiedler is playing MUCH better than he did earlier in the season
3)Your run D flat out SUCKS. Lamar and Minor are lickin' their chops just thinkin' about it.

Back
Top Bottom