Ok, where's the Raidaz Freak? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, where's the Raidaz Freak?

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Where's this punk bitch makin fun of my VH pic? Now that I'm here he's gone of course. Any punk with a Gayder flag can step the hell off, that's twice as retarded as anything else you could POSSIBLY put next to your name. As for playoffs, we're just gonna kick your ass again so why fight it? Stop by again when you get the chance or should I say, balls!:evil: :fire: :evil:

QueenSmacker here! :lol: You might want to leave him to a professional Raider Hater! :evil: ;) Hey, I know this dude! :lol: ;)

BRING IT ON ugly Raider dude!! :fire:

Your team is going down tomorrow!! May Tomlinsen run right through your Gayder defense! :lol:

OH YES I DO!!! This really AWESOME guy out in California who has aided me quite ALOT!! ;) Props to you!! :cool:

Dolfan984

Dude are you the king of Smack? I bet you're rich then. Smack dealin' is high $.

Nah

You can work all types of angles, I just try to outsmart and boggle the people that try to 'out-smack' me. You are my superior when it comes to it though. :D Gotta say it's a hell of a team though :)

Dolfan984

Is this 984 guy really a Bay Area Dolphan? Dude did you sell out or what?

Miadphan sounds like she wants to talk more smack so anytime, I'll be around. You sound pretty cool from the posts I've read on the Raider boards, but we'll see if you can keep up with me in the smackdown department.;)

As for the guy stuck in the 80's with the VH flag, dude, it's over! Get on with your life. Move on, and remember, my flag has more qualifications of power than anything you could come up with.:evil:

Yup

You're damn right I'm the king. I only do it when provoked of course. If you want to take a try, then by all means go ahead. It's been a while since I've had someone who can logically try to go back and forth with me. Are you good enough? Or are you like most of the Raiders fans(stereotype I know) and try using circular logic to prove your point? While we all know that you are just raving at your monitor and pounding at your keyboard like a monkey having a conniption.

Yessir

I was born in the Miami area, lived there for 5 years, then have been in California since. I am going to the Dolphins-49ers game tommorow. :D

Re: Dolfan984

Originally posted by Raidaz Freak
Miadphan sounds like she wants to talk more smack so anytime, I'll be around. You sound pretty cool from the posts I've read on the Raider boards, but we'll see if you can keep up with me in the smackdown department. ;)

BABY, I got your smack right here! :p If you know me from the Yahoo boards, then you don't have what it takes to smack with me. :lol: Those guys are lame and predictable. :rolleyes: OR maybe you know me from CyberHigh and if so, man am I going to have some fun with you. :lol: :evil:

Wow, I've never talked to a real King before. Are you the King of Pain? And why go with circular logic, perpendicular is more to my liking:lol: I'm not proving a point, just using big words like you to sound important.:D I'm not having a conniption, I'm quite jovial at the moment actually.:D And what do you know about monkey's pounding keyboards?:lol:

Exactly

Of course, if you think you have the brains and/or balls to stand up against one of us, then it should be obvious to you that you cannot take on the both of us at once. We are the 'Royal Court' of smack, we hold no mercy to those who do not relent in the face of obvious embarrasment. Together we will tear you apart.

You never answered my questions....Are you the King of Pain, and what do you know about monkeys pounding keyboards? Talk about running around using circular logic.........:lol:

Where's the queen bee?

Every King has a queen, so where did she go? I thought you were gonna "tear me apart" if both of you got together. Yeah I'm quakin as we type.:lol: Come on Queen Bee, get with the King and sting me!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom